Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

NBA officiating is terrible. 

So inconsistent and the only reason they are winning now

I’m not seeing what you’re seeing.  I’ve seen the warriors get away with walks, kick balls, and putting two palms on post players all game.  Refs are human, they’re not going to get them all.

i do agree that illegal screens seems the most inconsistent call in the game though.  I really don’t know how they make those calls because it seems sort of random to me.

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

I’m not seeing what you’re seeing.  I’ve seen the warriors get away with walks, kick balls, and putting two palms on post players all game.  Refs are human, they’re not going to get them all.

i do agree that illegal screens seems the most inconsistent call in the game though.  I really don’t know how they make those calls because it seems sort of random to me.

Curry called for a block while standing outside the restricted zone. Ibaka is never set in screens. Gasol gets set occasionally.  Definitely a foul on Gasol with a few seconds left in the half right in front of the ref.  

No one gets called for walks in the NBA and that’s not a GS nor Toronto thing but it was definitely a kick ball...after a moving screen. You are right that it’s too random. 

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Does Siakim have a glowing basketball stuffed away in his closet somewhere? 

He was training to be a priest until he was 15... at which point he found a faster way to send souls to Jesus.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Destino said:

That was after an imaginary foul on Gasol sent Draymond to the line.

Did they show a replay of that? I think you are right probably wasn’t a foul and it’s a good example of bad officiating