Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*BS story* *Breaking* Drew Brees in traffic as cident, both legs broken

G.A.C.O.L.B.

A link about the BS story

http://www.travelerstoday.com/articles/6705/20130623/drew-brees-car-accident-internet-hoax-claims-saints-quarterback-broke-both-legs.htm

How pathetic is it that it says on the bottom of the story that it's fake and they've done the same exact thing with Romo sits to pee, Cam Newton and Julio Jones over the past couple of months, yet "real" news sources picked it up and ran with it?

Holy ****! (if proven to be accurate)

wow...you really are some kind of special aren't you...the story about julio jones and tony Romo sits to pee weren't "proven to be accurate", this one isn't either. it's just some stupid people making up stories to be funny. yeah, breaking two legs in a car accident is REALLY funny isn't it....not really.

wow...you really are some kind of special aren't you...the story about julio jones and tony Romo sits to pee weren't "proven to be accurate", this one isn't either. it's just some stupid people making up stories to be funny. yeah, breaking two legs in a car accident is REALLY funny isn't it....not really.

I think one of us may be...

This is one of those times when it's very important to read the time stamps of posts. Not only did you fail to do that, but you seriously must have missed the "If" in my post, meaning that I was aware (due to the info posted in the op) that there was a very good possibility that this story was faked. Then you mention Jones, and Romo sits to pee (why, I don't know, because I never said anything about them) when the link that mentions their similar situations, was posted after me, when GACOLB cleared things up. Also, I'm not quite sure what I wrote in my post that made you think I thought anything was funny. Generally, "Holy ****!" has typically been an expression of complete/sudden shock/surprise/disbelief.

You failed... across the board.

110% fail, kind sir

This is one of those times when it's very important to read the time stamps of posts. Not only did you fail to do that, but you seriously must have missed the "If" in my post, meaning that I was aware (due to the info posted in the op) that there was a very good possibility that this story was faked. Then you mention Jones, and Romo sits to pee (why, I don't know, because I never said anything about them) when the link that mentions their similar situations, was posted after me, when GACOLB cleared things up. Also, I'm not quite sure what I wrote in my post that made you think I thought anything was funny. Generally, "Holy ****!" has typically been an expression of complete/sudden shock/surprise/disbelief.

Ah, I see. My mistake. Also, i didn't mean that you were trying to be funny. I didn't notice that GACOLB explained that the story was fake. And when i thought that you didn't know that, I was explaining why it wouldn't be true, cause the other ones about Romo sits to pee/Jones werent true either. But you already knew that. I apologize about the mistake.

I'm still amazed that we haven't heard stories like these made up about RG3. You KNOW the media would use it to somehow bash Shanny and the read-option.

I'm not. The media are practically reporting his every inhale and exhale...they're on top of his recouperation night and day. It would be damn near impossible for any of them to fall for something about RG3's health that wasn't true.

Ah, I see. My mistake. Also, i didn't mean that you were trying to be funny. I didn't notice that GACOLB explained that the story was fake. And when i thought that you didn't know that, I was explaining why it wouldn't be true, cause the other ones about Romo sits to pee/Jones werent true either. But you already knew that. I apologize about the mistake.

No problem  :) 

The saddest thing is, they're not even changing the "story" - just the player's name. Everything else about it is verbatim.

It does make you think, though, three of the four teams they've tried this with are from the NFC South, and the fourth is from the most southern NFC team outside the NFCS. Are they really that gullible down there?

Archived