Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Redskins draft caps

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=20509946&cp=20509626

I'm not really into draft caps but I know a lot of fans are...

p15330273reg.jpg

Men's New Era Washington Redskins 2013 Draft 59FIFTY® Structured Fitted Hat

p15330435reg.jpg

Men's New Era Washington Redskins 2013 Draft 39THIRTY® Structured Flex Hat

p15431646reg.jpg

Youth New Era Washington Redskins 2013 Draft 9FIFTY® Snapback Hat

first off, who buys fitteds anymore? lol

anyway, all those caps are tacky as ****. It makes all of the players look dumb during the biggest moment of their lives. When RGIII was drafted, I kept thinking how that hat was ruining the moment

I agree. I did enjoy these hats

p3379428reg.jpgp7376900dt.jpgp4291795dt.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQax8w56d13pUmRPAZ2WoLP_1R2DjnXkXTk13YdNtBw0FrdjFYsOgpredrafthat-004.jpg

I may be mistaken on a few of these (I know the last pic says sideline, but was in a blog talking about Draft Cap so I dunno) but THESE are what draftees should be wearing

man where can i get that first hat? I've tried the new Nike hats and i dont like that at all.

first off, who buys fitteds anymore? lol

The only time I looked Ok in baseball caps was when I was a teenager. I have tried to see about them but they just look bad with my face shape ( I can't wear narrow brimmed fedoras either.) But I remember the only thing you could buy was "snapbacks" and then in the 90s, fitted hats seemed the trend and that maintained for a REALLY, REALLY long time. Now snapbacks are back, but it ain't nothin' but a re-run to me. I do know one thing, a fitted clothing item should always be regarded as superior to plastic adjustable bands, even though I never owned a fitted hat (a few had fabric adjustable, so that was an OK compromise.)

Baseball caps are for kids anyway.

Archived