Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hilarious YouTube Video Thread

757SeanTaylor21

You know maybe I was thinking since there's a Friday music video thread we could start a hilarious YouTube thread where people can post what they find is hilarious

First one I just watched is hilarious where guys do gallon pranking

Second one is for all stone cold fans

And third this should surpass and be the next Harlem shake idea

Please if you embed a video please as well a provide a link for mobile users such as myself :)

Gallon pranking? What a bunch of douche moves. Yeah, let's create a ton of work for people for no reason other than to try to get famous on youtube. :mad: WTF is wrong with people? What I would find truly funny is all the employees impacted by these idiots finding them, and smashing gallon jugs all over the inside of their dwelling. ****ing morons.

If you are going to start a hilarious video thread, you might want to put some hilarious videos in it.

The first one was weak and cruel

The second one was old.

I'll admit, you got me on the third one, but that is old as well.

---------- Post added February-22nd-2013 at 04:31 PM ----------

You at least could have put a wipe out video on there. That will always get you some laughs...

People are suppose to contribute to this thread not just me. I just got it started but not everybody has the same sense of humor..ok here are a few others:

How to keep a man from cheating

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3S1fUDwwYkM#/watch?v=vD33Qyulq34&feature=fvwrel

Benefits of flat booty girls

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=benefits%20of%20flat%20booty#/watch?v=HVT3dE0rLyk

Gallon pranking? What a bunch of douche moves. Yeah, let's create a ton of work for people for no reason other than to try to get famous on youtube. :mad: WTF is wrong with people? What I would find truly funny is all the employees impacted by these idiots finding them, and smashing gallon jugs all over the inside of their dwelling. ****ing morons.

Spot on

Gallon pranking? What a bunch of douche moves. Yeah, let's create a ton of work for people for no reason other than to try to get famous on youtube. :mad: WTF is wrong with people? ****ing morons.

it would be one thing if it were remotely funny....

---------- Post added February-23rd-2013 at 11:46 AM ----------

Now I am laughing :ols:

take that stuff over to the political threads...its not welcome over here...

Archived