Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com - LaRon Landry likely priced himself out of the Jets - Would we? SHOULD we?! No we shouldn't and you all should stop with all the silly "should we" threads. DAMN.

Chadwiko

For all those hoping on the "OP is an idiot" bandwagon, get off my jock :P

I was just posting it to generate some off-season discussion. Note that both in the OP and the thread title I differentiated between "would we?" and "SHOULD we?".

Appreciate the attempt to generate some conversation in here. I know the thread totals are down right now and it seems like everyone is just lurking. Probably the worst time of the year in between the SB and the combine. I'm not a big fan of the combine either, so I have about 3 weeks to go (free agency) before I'll be interested in any conversation.

I think the problem is, alot of fans are tired of looking back on history. We just want to move forward with the franchise because the team does have a bright future and bringing up guys like Landry, Haynesworth, Arch Deluxe, etc. just bring up bad memories of what we've been through. Landry like Portis, Albert and others were me first playes that do not fit the mentality of the current team.

It's hard to come up with new thread topics and the draft thread and free agent thread can get a little boring, so I'm not sure what other subject you could talk about. The only other topic that seems to be getting huge play at this time is our name.

I think that boat has sailed. He's not coming back here.

Landry would fit in the Skins defensive plans if he had a good enough free safety to back up his gambles. I don't think the Skins have that kind of player on their roster.

Frankly, I prefer a sure tackler to a highlight tackler -- Landry specialized in the latter, and it cost the Skins when he missed.

He'll be too expensive, injury-prone, scheme-wise a questionable fit, a bad fit for both team chemistry and FO chemistry. ... Pass!

Archived