Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Avatars

@DCGoldPants

I see I got Samuels now (cool) but when I get to a 1000 posts, will I be getting Smoot again? I know it is Smoot, but it looks like Peion Sanders, and I HATE Sanders. I have been posting my a$$ off to get to 1000 so I wouldn't have it anymore.

I hope my new one (1000 posts) will be Coles. That is a cool avatar.

Thanks for all the hard work y'all put into extreme. I am through venting now.:laugh:

Originally posted by jbooma

Do you want a pic in his street clothes???? :rotflmao:

He doesn't dress for the games.

What *better* benchwarmer than someone in street clothes? :D

Actually, reminds me of a *true* benchwarmer story from high school. One of my good friends was a reserve linebacker, and late in one of the games he was riding the end of the bench, by himself, and a little kid sitting near me in the stands pointed to him and said "Mommy, he's the only one who hasn't played."

I rode him about it mercilessly. Many years later, I *still* ride him about it mercilessly.

Samuels replaced Smoot as "The Veteran". Champ replaced Samuels as "The Pro Bowler". Coles replaced Champ as "The Playmaker".

Ultimately, no more Smoot. Also, I'm going to update Champ's pic to something a little better too. Very shortly. But all in good time.

Originally posted by Die Hard

Samuels replaced Smoot as "The Veteran". Champ replaced Samuels as "The Pro Bowler". Coles replaced Champ as "The Playmaker".

Ultimately, no more Smoot. Also, I'm going to update Champ's pic to something a little better too. Very shortly. But all in good time.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived