Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank You Robert!!!!!

redskins55

Thank you Robert. My September through December was immensely more enjoyable thanks to you. Get well. Get healthy. And I hope and pray that we'll see you back as good as ever and we'll see you as our quarterback for a long time. We are all cheering for you.

It's cool to watch the divisional round of the playoffs and shake your head because you believe your team could still be playing and would compete against these teams. In the past I have watched the playoffs and noticed how far we had to go. A lot of that is due to Griffin.

This is so true!! Every team except the seahawks still in the playoffs was there last year. And teams like the Ravens 49ers or Texans have waited their turn and are inching closer to the Super Bowl. Looking at the playoffs, its encouraging to know that we are going in the right direction and inching closer. I think our battle with the Seahawks is going to be a regular meeting in the playoffs for years to come. We both have incredible rookie QBs

It's cool to watch the divisional round of the playoffs and shake your head because you believe your team could still be playing and would compete against these teams. In the past I have watched the playoffs and noticed how far we had to go. A lot of that is due to Griffin.

This is so true!! Every team except the seahawks still in the playoffs was there last year. And teams like the Ravens 49ers or Texans have waited their turn and are inching closer to the Super Bowl. Looking at the playoffs, its encouraging to know that we are going in the right direction and inching closer. I think our battle with the Seahawks is going to be a regular meeting in the playoffs for years to come. We both have incredible rookie QBs

Thank you Robert. I saw George Allen and Gibbs eras, this season is the closest thing to them since 1991. You did a great job. But we want you to be effective for 15+ years, so take care of yourself on and off the field. Take as much time as you need to get well, see you when you are ready.

peace cb

Robert is someone I would go to war with anytime. I bet his teammates feel the same after the heart he showed in this game. Anybody questioning whether he made the right decision to stay in the game need to ask themselves, would Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers ask out? Never

Many heroic performances contributed to the Skins NFC East Championship.

Robert deserves special recognition for setting the tone and convincing the team that they could win anytime they hit the field. The running game was his greatest ally and it allowed Robert to flourish while the defense found their feet early in the season. Alfred, of course was an incredibly reliable, workhorse-type back who was vital to making our play-action game so deadly. Contributing a collective effort from Alf, Darrel Young, Evan Royster every so often, our running game steadied the team.

And then Griff would hit em with that blazing speed, cannon arm, laser accuracy... What a season. Big ups to Santana Moss and Pierre Garçon. They were difference-makers for us.

Many heroic performances contributed to the Skins NFC East Championship.

Robert deserves special recognition for setting the tone and convincing the team that they could win anytime they hit the field. The running game was his greatest ally and it allowed Robert to flourish while the defense found their feet early in the season. Alfred, of course was an incredibly reliable, workhorse-type back who was vital to making our play-action game so deadly. Contributing a collective effort from Alf, Darrel Young, Evan Royster every so often, our running game steadied the team.

And then Griff would hit em with that blazing speed, cannon arm, laser accuracy... What a season. Big ups to Santana Moss and Pierre Garçon. They were difference-makers for us.

I think at times Robert was the running game's biggest ally

Thank you Robert. My September through December was immensely more enjoyable thanks to you. Get well. Get healthy. And I hope and pray that we'll see you back as good as ever and we'll see you as our quarterback for a long time. We are all cheering for you.

These are my thoughts exactly! Hail!

Lets hope it doesn't take 7 years to bring a championship back to DC as Jordan did with Chicago though. HAIL!

Ha ha.. yea that's true..

But after 22 years with no Super Bowl, I'd gladly lose in the playoffs for the next six years to eventually win 3 superbowls in a row!! I'm Just Sayin!! :rolleyes:

Ha ha.. yea that's true..

But after 22 years with no Super Bowl, I'd gladly lose in the playoffs for the next six years to eventually win 3 superbowls in a row!! I'm Just Sayin!! :rolleyes:

Then Griffin quits dootball and goes to the Olympics (track and field) only to ultimately come back for 3 more rings?

And being serious...if we are a contender for the next several years, I can be patient. Look at some of these teams that burst onto the scene a few years ago who haven't gotten a championship yet. Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, etc. have been in the mix for several years so it isn't always going to happen overnight.

Then Griffin quits dootball and goes to the Olympics (track and field) only to ultimately come back for 3 more rings?

And being serious...if we are a contender for the next several years, I can be patient. Look at some of these teams that burst onto the scene a few years ago who haven't gotten a championship yet. Atlanta, Baltimore, Houston, etc. have been in the mix for several years so it isn't always going to happen overnight.

Great post!! :jump:

I'm gonna be so steamed if RG3 doesn't win rookie of the year. None of the other candidates are nearly as impressive as Griff is when he's healthy. Russell Wilson is a good QB but nothing he does is special.

I think RG3 deserves it, but Wilson does look like a special player. Is he better than RG3 in my opinion, no, but we'll have to see.

Isn't it great to have these kinds of problems!?!?

I think RG3 deserves it, but Wilson does look like a special player. Is he better than RG3 in my opinion, no, but we'll have to see.

Isn't it great to have these kinds of problems!?!?

My 9yr old son loves Wilson. Last week he was rooting for the Redskins but wanted Russell Wilson to do well.I couldn't fathom why this was because he's a big Redskins fan. But today I found myself doing the same thing against Atlanta. I wanted the Falcons to win but i was rooting for Wilson. I like that kid. He's special too.. and I think Redskins fans should get used to seeing him and Griffin go at it for years to come in the playoffs. It's like Michael Jordan vs Dominique Wilkins. It could very well be the next generation of Manning vs. Brady too!

Archived