Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Me and my posse pre-game.

MontanaSkins

This is great. Thanks for posting. Today the electricity was in the air all day at our house, though our kids are too young to stay up all night for a game. My 6 year old boy has become a Skins fan this year, but his younger sister knew something special was going on today. My boy couldn't make it till the end, but I promised to wake him up if we won. Going into his dark room around midnight bearing the good news is one memory I will really cherish. It is so fun as a dad to see your kids able to form the bonds you formed as a kid. Thought of our basket case days continuing had been killing me, because I wanted success for my boy. Thanks for tonight skins.

This is great. Thanks for posting. Today the electricity was in the air all day at our house, though our kids are too young to stay up all night for a game. My 6 year old boy has become a Skins fan this year, but his younger sister knew something special was going on today. My boy couldn't make it till the end, but I promised to wake him up if we won. Going into his dark room around midnight bearing the good news is one memory I will really cherish. It is so fun as a dad to see your kids able to form the bonds you formed as a kid. Thought of our basket case days continuing had been killing me, because I wanted success for my boy. Thanks for tonight skins.

My boys are 8 and 10 and before this year they were not really taking to football. I played it cool as nothing can turn a kid against something as shoving it down their throat. This year they came around on their own and every game I was getting peppered with questions the whole time. It was fantastic.

Montana...this is certainly the best time for them to be a Redskins fan. For the next decade or so, they will get to experience what it is like to be a fan of a winning organization, and not be terribly disappointed, year after year, like some of us had to endure.

Archived