Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFF's Pro Bowl rosters released

AsiaticSkinsFan

Offense

Quarterbacks: Aaron Rodgers (GB), Matt Ryan (ATL) and Robert Griffin III (WAS)

Running Backs: Adrian Peterson (MIN), Marshawn Lynch (SEA) and Alfred Morris (WAS)

Fullback: Bruce Miller (SF)

Wide Receivers: Calvin Johnson (DET), Brandon Marshall (CHI), Vincent Jackson (TB) and Percy Harvin (MIN)

Tight Ends: Tony Gonzalez (ATL) and Martellus Bennett (NYG)

Offensive Tackles: Joe Staley (SF), Tyson Clabo (ATL) and Trent Williams (WAS)

Offensive Guards: Evan Mathis (PHI), Alex Boone (SF) and Mike Iupati (SF)

Centers: John Sullivan (MIN) and Will Montgomery (WAS)

Defense

Defensive Ends: Calais Campbell (ARZ), Jason Pierre-Paul (NYG) and Charles Johnson (CAR)

Defensive Tackles: Gerald McCoy (TB), Justin Smith (SF) and Nick Fairley (DET)

Inside Linebackers: Patrick Willis (SF) and NaVorro Bowman (SF)

Outside Linebackers: Aldon Smith (SF), Anthony Spencer (DAL) and Clay Matthews (GB)

Cornerbacks: Richard Sherman (SEA), Charles Tillman (CHI) and Casey Hayward (GB)

Safety: Kerry Rhodes (ARZ) and Quintin Mikell (SL)

Special Teams

Kicker: Blair Walsh (MIN)

Punter: Andy Lee (SF)

Returner: Leon Washington (SEA)

Special Teamer: Colt Anderson (PHI)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/19/pro-bowl-roster-2012-nfc/

Offense

Quarterbacks: Peyton Manning (DEN), Tom Brady (NE) and Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)

Running Backs: C.J. Spiller (BUF), Ray Rice (BAL) and Jamaal Charles (KC)

Wide Receivers: Andre Johnson (HST), A.J. Green (CIN), Reggie Wayne (IND) and Demaryius Thomas (DEN)

Fullback: Vonta Leach (BAL)

Tight Ends: Rob Gronkowski (NE) and Dwayne Allen (IND)

Offensive Tackles: Duane Brown (HST), Andre Smith (CIN) and Joe Thomas (CLE)

Offensive Guards: Marshal Yanda (BAL), Kevin Zeitler (CIN) and Brandon Moore (NYJ)

Centers: Chris Myers (HST) and Mike Pouncey (MIA)

Defense

Defensive Ends: Cameron Wake (MIA), J.J. Watt (HST) and Muhammad Wilkerson (NYJ)

Defensive Tackles: Geno Atkins (CIN), Kyle Williams (BUF) and Jurrell Casey (TEN)

Inside Linebackers: Derrick Johnson (KC) and Jerod Mayo (NE)

Outside Linebackers: Von Miller (DEN), Justin Houston (KC) and Kevin Burnett (MIA)

Cornerbacks: Antonio Cromartie (NYJ), Devin McCourty (NE) and Chris Harris (DEN)

Safety: Jairus Byrd (BUF) and Eric Weddle (SD)

Special Teams

Kicker: Justin Tucker (BAL)

Punter: Donnie Jones (HST)

Returner: Leodis McKelvin (BUF)

Special Teamer: Corey Graham (BAL)

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/12/19/pro-bowl-roster-2012-afc/

3 Skins honored, and more discussion in the link. Looks about fair to me.

edit: actually 4

Over who should Kerrigan make it over?

Devin McCourty is a shaky choice to me, but I havent watched all Patriots games so idk

I wasn't disagreeing with the picks. I don't really pay that close attention to the game (pro bowl) anyways I'd just like to see him based on bias I guess because I like watching him play.

I wasn't disagreeing with the picks. I don't really pay that close attention to the game (pro bowl) anyways I'd just like to see him based on bias I guess because I like watching him play.

Yep, case of being in a conference with strong olb players. Ware wasn't even in their selections, and I'd put him over Kerrigan. Kerrigan has played really well for us though and I love him as a building block for this team. Would love to see how he looks if we had a bit better play on the d-line.

I am so glad Morris is going to the pro-bowl. I think he could've easily be ROY in any other year without so many great rookie QBs.

Also, if Pierre Garcon played all season he would have been in over Percy Harvin. Almost 5 guys from the Skins offense. That is pretty awesome.

I am pretty sure these are not the official pro bowl rosters.

Edit. I realize i only read part of the title. lol. My bad.

I do agree with most, but i believe Lorenzo Alexander should get the nod at ST as well. and possible Darrell young

I also agree Alexander should have made it(was it just me or was Alexander BLASTING the Browns returners on just about every return they had?)I also think Darrell Young should have made it as well. At least 4 skins made it!!:)

Martellus Bennett and Percy Harvin are highly suspect.

Harvin was amazing until he got hurt. He's worthy.

My problem is with including the RTs. You shouldn't have to put a RT on the roster since the LTs are usually far better and could beat those guys at RT. It's nice for them to get recognized but you can't convince me Andre Smith is a better player this season than Ryan Clady.

---------- Post added December-20th-2012 at 04:53 PM ----------

I am so glad Morris is going to the pro-bowl. I think he could've easily be ROY in any other year without so many great rookie QBs.

Also, if Pierre Garcon played all season he would have been in over Percy Harvin. Almost 5 guys from the Skins offense. That is pretty awesome.

Percy Harvin had a pretty amazing season before he got hurt. If both guys were equally healthy, Garcon doesn't get in over Harvin.

He was on pace for a 1200 yard season. Really good, but not amazing. I would put him behind Roddy White, Julio Jones and Dez Bryant. In any event, you can't make the Pro-Bowl playing only a half a season.

You're right, you can't, and he won't. 9 games isn't enough. But he was worthy before he got hurt. He made a huge impact, not just catching the ball, but running and kick returning. An all around threat. He was the best player on the Vikes in that first half of the season, not Peterson. And his injury is also the point at which you can trace Ponder's season taking a bad turn.

Archived