Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Unforg3ttable - Tribute to RG3

The Trashman

yea murph i can watch that one over and over

I think that video illustrates just how dynamic of a player he is. His legs and hips swivel, his arm is crazy accurate on every type of throw. He underthrows when he needs to, he throws behind when he has no choice and he can air out the deep balls with unbelievable timing.

I think that video illustrates just how dynamic of a player he is. His legs and hips swivel, his arm is crazy accurate on every type of throw. He underthrows when he needs to, he throws behind when he has no choice and he can air out the deep balls with unbelievable timing.

i dont think we can make a highlight reel of every single quarterback since Rypien that long lol!

Still gives me goosebumps.:cool:

the look on schianos face is also a pretty good part

---------- Post added December-15th-2012 at 05:55 PM ----------

**WARNING** what i am about to say is not a comparison to michael vick. its simply a comparison of how exciting rg3 is and vick was to watch... but i just watched vick all time top 10 and it doesnt even compare..... #homerism?

RG3 can make it look like he's dancing with the defenders when he's running

Good find....I also love this tribute on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op7lbZkapAw

Now that was sick sick sick. I have not been this excited about the Skins in years. I am very conflicted about him playing tomorrow because I dont want him to get hurt. I love watching this guy play every week. I just have a feeling that if we make it into the playoffs he will put on a show!! Is it game time yet????

Archived