Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of RGIII eight TD's and observations

daveakl

Stumbled across this today while perusing the interwebs.

Observations:

5/8 were off play action. On those plays the player was wide open.

2/8 were a typical drop back. On both RGIII either went to another read or the play was designed for him to pump left and then throw right (last one against Eagles)

1/8 was a roll out where the ball was placed in a small window after the initial route was covered.

We have a TON of speed on the field. :)

If these last two games are any indication of what is to come, man oh man. :cloud9:

Any other thoughts?

(if this should go somewhere else I apologize)

:ols: at this comment from the video:

Rg3 is NOT A BEAST ...ARE YOU STUPID?? guy's a wuss...if he was a beast he would come to my house ...right ****ing now , and smash my face against the keybjfkdkla;ldkjfajfkkdjajjklf*jfjkdf;l;ljkafdditi[itio[[oiop*iopifdpoifiieioiogtjlk;jdlkfak*jkdakjdlkajkfjakjkdskj;laajlk;*jjdfjkalfjajfdkjdfjkfdkjdfakdd*flkjfdflkjdjkjakfjdlkasjfjkdaj*kfjakjajfa

Our offensive plays are so incredibly well designed and well executed... We make defenders look downright silly. Look at all of the mass confusion from linebackers and safeties, mostly discernible on the first and last touchdowns. Several defenders simply don't know where to go or who to pursue.

As much credit as RGIII deserves -- our offense is so perfectly designed to exploit not only his gifts, but the defense's fear of his gifts. We're unpredictable and dangerous attacking every level.

Donovon McNabb, and all the other Mike + Kyle Shanahan doubters (at least -- strictly as offensive masterminds), have been quite definitively been proven wrong. 4 of these touchdowns were the result of receivers who couldn't be any more wide open

Man, that was a thing of beauty. Arm enough to flick it 60 yards like it's not even difficult, touch enough to hit a guy in stride, and accuracy enough to put the ball perfectly in Moss' hands in the endzone.

You know Kyle is drooling rainbows at what he can do with this kid, especially when his receivers are catching the ball.

Let's hope he makes it 12 TDs in 16 days after the Giants game.

Rg3 is NOT A BEAST ...ARE YOU STUPID?? guy's a wuss...if he was a beast he would come to my house ...right ****ing now , and smash my face against the keybjfkdkla;ldkjfajfkkdjajjklf*jfjkdf;l;ljkafdditi[itio[[oiop*iopifdpoifiieioiogtjlk;jdlkfak*jkdakjdlkajkfjakjkdskj;laajlk;*jjdfjkalfjajfdkjdfjkfdkjdfakdd*flkjfdflkjdjkjakfjdlkasjfjkdaj*kfjakjajfa

:ols:

That is quite good.

:ols:

That is quite good.

I love the .gif in your sig, it's amazing how well he threw the ball on that play considering just how off-balance he was.

it's amazing having a QB who can throw the ball like a dart, without having perfect balance and both feet planted

also love how he owns JPP there, after his before-game comments

Just plain awesome!

:ols: At this comment from the video:

rg3 is not a beast ...are you stupid?? Guy's a wuss...if he was a beast he would come to my house ...right ****ing now , and smash my face against the keybjfkdkla;ldkjfajfkkdjajjklf*jfjkdf;l;ljkafdditi[itio[[oiop*iopifdpoifiieioiogtjlk;jdlkfak*jkdakjdlkajkfjakjkdskj;laajlk;*jjdfjkalfjajfdkjdfjkfdkjdfakdd*flkjfdflkjdjkjakfjdlkasjfjkdaj*kfjakjajfa

roflmfao!!

That's originally a Chuck Norris Joke. Still good.

Stumbled across this today while perusing the interwebs.

Thanks for sharing that video...has me fired up for this week's game. Looking at some of those plays, it really gives you the sense that we can confuse the defense and get some wide open receiviers.

Man, I hope that ability sticks around for a few years!

I cried laughing at that one!

Archived