Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: RG3 hopes he, Luck become best comparison of all time (Video)

RawBBQSauce

This is for those of you, who like me, need their daily RG3 fix.

I was hyped up last night when I saw Griffin would be on NFL AM today. Here's a link to the full video and a write-up. He talks about earning the respect of Justin Tuck and hoping for Luck to have a good career.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000101937/article/rg3-hopes-he-luck-become-best-comparison-of-all-time

The Offensive Rookie of the Year race will come down to the wire, but RG3 said he wouldn't vote for himself.

"My vote would go to Alfred Morris, because I wouldn't vote for myself," he said. "I think that's extremely conceited and I'm not that person, so I'd vote for Alfred Morris. He's my running back, he's had a very quiet, but very great season for a running back and I'm proud to have him on this team."

How can you not love the guy.

http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/blogs/ticket/rg3-playing-football-political-town-dream-pick-game-101516817--election.html?.b=index&.ts=1354124501&.intl=US&.lang=en

A little interview with rg3. Not sure if its been posted yet and didn't want to start a new thread so I figured this was a good place.

Calling it now, RG3 will be president one day.

---------- Post added November-28th-2012 at 04:25 PM ----------

It's amazing how he always knows the right thing to say.

Is it just me, or does he make reporters look stupid?

And now it's gotten to the point where reporters almost seem intimidated while interviewing him because he is so bright.

That dork on NFL AM, Brian whatshisname, kept trying to get him to say we were going to make the playoffs. Griffin was getting a little aggrevated, but kept his cool.

the best part was when RGIII was like me saying it on tv doesnt mean anything we actually have to go out and do it. Never heard a response from anyone like that

That dork on NFL AM, Brian whatshisname, kept trying to get him to say we were going to make the playoffs. Griffin was getting a little aggrevated, but kept his cool.

I know. That's such junk with what happened there. Prodding RG III to make him say something that would warrant a headline of "RG III Guarantees the Redskins Will Make the Playoffs." Luckily, Robert is so damn smart at this game, he saw it coming a mile away and had a good answer for it

Archived