Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Making a prediction for Madden next year

bonesbr549

Dude, at this rate the only thing that CAN stop him is getting him hurt. I don't ever want to see him on the cover of madden, its too huge a risk. Yes, I don't sweep people's feet or pick up pennies tails up, and I may even honk at black cats to try and keep them from crossing my path on the street while I'm driving. But I know bad luck when I see it. This Madden curse is not to be toyed with...

I don't know, CJ is still #1 in reception yards, and is having a damn good year. I feel like the curse changes to fit peoples need for it to work. The "curse" used to be that the guy on the cover would get injured that season. Now it seems that since that hasn't been the case as much recently, people have to reduce the cognitive dissonance by shifting the "curse's" impact on to the team's record, stats and anything else that makes it fit their perception of there being a curse.

this. CJ had a great year. it's hard to have back to back great years when the focus of the defense is you.

---------- Post added November-25th-2012 at 05:35 AM ----------

How about the bet that he is 90+ overall. Really don't care though. Madden sucks.

this too. why they can't fix the defense is beyond me. nfl2k did a great job.

Archived