Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Halloween, ES!! 2012 edition

Ellis

:ols: This cracked me up! I don't think I've ever read a socio-economic essay on Halloween festivities!

That's just one of several typical streams of consciousness I usually have going most of the time, which explains a lot, I think. :D

You know I can't multi-task. :pfft:

UK man charged after children given trick-or-treat cocaine bags

London (CNN) -- Police in northern England were called to investigate this week after children who were out trick-or-treating for Halloween were given small snap-top bags of what turned out to be cocaine.

The bags, containing white powder, were given to police after they were handed to the children Wednesday evening in the small town of Royton, Greater Manchester Police said in a statement.

Testing confirmed that they contained cocaine, and a man was arrested.

Click on the link for the full article

GPD: Man mistakes disabled vet's wheelchair as costume, assaults him

Paralyzed U.S. Army veteran Daniel Priotti has worn a uniform to celebrate Halloween for years with no problem.

But trouble struck -- at the hands of a Marine veteran in a pink tutu -- early Thursday morning at the Pita Pit restaurant at 1702 W. University Ave.

"I was in line waiting for food, and the next thing I know I'm holding my jaw because it hurt. My jaw and neck are still hurting," Priotti said Thursday afternoon. "I'm totally shocked that somebody would just come up to me and knock me out. The guy is an idiot. It is unbecoming of a Marine."

The guy to whom Priotti referred is Christopher Dabney, who police say took offense at what Priotti was wearing — a uniform while in a wheelchair — and attacked Priotti in the restaurant at about 2:20 a.m.

Dabney, 22, of 111 NW 16th St., Apt. A3, was charged with abuse of the disabled, according to an arrest report.

Click on the link for the full article

And as a birthday present, all three of the girls have to give their candy to you, right? :evil:

the birthday had nothing to do with that expropriation.

unfortunately the expropriation dind't happen fast enough... and they are STILL sugared up cornholios from the 8-8:15 halloween night pig-out-fest :(

^^^^ good lawd. They don't call 'em jarheads for nuthin'. (BTW, I'm former Army so that should totally be read as inter-service rilvary)

I hate having to qualify all my jokes because some where out there some one's panties are twisted too tightly.

HEY, you watch your mouth!!!

There is NOTHING wrong with tight panties!! :mad:

You ****ing went trick-or-treating for candy at age 18..................WTF?
hey, candy is good!!! :) in my opinion, u can never be too old for walking around getting candy. i didnt wear a costume, just went as myself.

Can't say I blame him, I did the same thing and probably in the same neighborhoods since I grew up in McLean as well. Honestly, CooleyFan is probably a better person than I was; at least he was honest and just went and asked for candy. My friends and I last did that at age 15. Once we got our drivers licenses, we just drove around looking for houses that left bowls of candy out front with those "take only one" signs and emptied them. I'm not saying it was right, in hindsight I'd say we were jerks, though I question the thought process of someone leaving a bowl of stuff out like that.

My wife and I are pretty humbuggy about Halloween, we always lock the storm door and turn off the outside lights, but even so, we never hear kids out in our neighborhood. Now I will say our neighborhood is right off a major road (the major road doesn't have sidewalks on our side) and there are no connecting streets to the nearby neighborhoods, so we're pretty isolated. Maybe it will get better if we move; and maybe I'll enjoy it more when my kids are old enough to go out and get loot, but my wife seems to think going to church or fire station sponsored events is a better idea. I think that's kind of sterile myself, I'd rather go run around to different houses, but it does seem like there are less kids out now, so maybe those sponsored events are more popular now.

Archived