Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you name a single player on the DC United? (POLL)

G.A.C.O.L.B.

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm not sure what the point of this poll is, other than to antagonize soccer fans. Poll creator certainly knew what the results would be beforehand, and also knows that results would skew towards "No" given that this is a football message board. At least, I hope he did.

I'm not sure what the point of this poll is, other than to antagonize soccer fans. Poll creator certainly knew what the results would be beforehand, and also knows that results would skew towards "No" given that this is a football message board. At least, I hope he did.

i wonder if the poll results are what he was hoping for? i suspect he thought it would be even more lopsided

Haha. I actually thought about it, no lie. I wanted the total No votes to stand out though
i wonder if the poll results are what he was hoping for? i suspect he thought it would be even more lopsided

Well it's pretty obvious what his intentions were. It's a Washington Redskins message board so it's no surprise what the results would be.

What's funny is 5 years ago, the mere mention of DC United or MLS, would not garner this much discussion on a Football dedicated board but here we are.

I'm not sure what the point of this poll is, other than to antagonize soccer fans.

Absolutely. More MLS.fans than soccer fans though. Its not even really about the sport of soccer. As i've said, I greatly enjoy soccer. I don't think there's any greater sports moment than a World Cup match.

And if IIRC I believe I've said earlier in this thread, this came as a result of that earlier superstar/franchise player thread.

As for why the public poll, all polls I do I make public. Used to be hundreds of votes in polls but 75% of them would be anonymous, non members. Spam essentially. So the public polls let's you see how many are actual votes from members. Gives you better results. True results.As I also said earlier I think ES may have finally fixed that.

Haha I've been saying that the NBA and MLS have no comparison. The NBA is more popular than the MLS. I have never said otherwise. You can read through this thread and the franchise player one. All I was saying was that it's pretty sad that he made a thread to rile up MLS fans. Reading comprehension bro.

Archived