Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holmgren Out, Banner in--Effective immediately for Browns

Conn

Ouch. Was I the only one that didn't see that coming? Browns fans were all about Holmgrem, too. They took the RG3 thing kinda personal and I saw some dissing of our franchise.

Have fun in the dark abyss of nothing in the NFL.

Why? The moment the team was sold, everyone knew that the current people in Cleveland was gone.

He will eventually get the Browns on a winning path finally.

---------- Post added October-17th-2012 at 01:28 AM ----------

That's how you know it's all about the money. He divested his share of the Pittsburgh Steelers to own the Browns. Obviously he wasn't a true Steelers Fan, and can't have hated the Browns that much as a part owner of the Steelers.

I read on PFT he has up tp 18 months to do that and for a while he will still own his Steelers share and be the new owner of the Browns.

Will Romeo Crennel still have a job?

Because Romeo Crennel does not deserve to have a job.

Lol, is this a joke post? It's almost like those Cowpuke fans who 5 years after Aikman or Smith retired were still telling me that they were going to tear us up on Sunday. :ols:

I just didn't expect anything to happen during the season. End of the year, sure, but not after 6 weeks.

Might well start getting your people in now. Banner will now get to see the Browns the rest of the year and then decide who to bring in next year.

Remember, when Dan took over- Charlie didn't last beyond the summer.

Archived