Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video Hightlights: RGIII at Baylor (MET)

bonesbr549

I didn't know that his season ending injury came from a hit while running the option. No wonder people are scared to see him run it. But I really liked seeing him throw that TD pass out of the option. I wonder if theyve tried to run that yet

I didn't know that his season ending injury came from a hit while running the option. No wonder people are scared to see him run it. But I really liked seeing him throw that TD pass out of the option. I wonder if theyve tried to run that yet

Huh?

It was a not contact injury.

Huh?

He was injured on an option play. He didn't pitch, got drilled, and his leg rolled underneath his body.

Edit: 1:53 on the video

He wasn't injured because of the hit. He was injured when he planted on that leg, that's when the knee went.

Willis McGahee is an example of a guy being injured because of a hit.

He planted on that leg and got hit. Do you think that he would have torn his ACL on that play had he not been touched? Either way, he got hurt running the option.

The tear was not a result of the hit though. So yes I think he would have torn it had he not been hit as long as he planted on it the way he did.

Archived