Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Taiwan's thoughts on the Replacement Refs

XEL

Being Taiwanese, I found this video.. special, especially since, having just gone back this summer, they don't sell the first bit of football paraphernalia anywhere. You can't even find the ol' pigskin at a supermarket. They prefer rugby, anyways.

But I digress. I just came across this video on youtube of a Taiwanese animation about the NFL's current situation and just had to share it with you guys. I especially love the portrayal of Goodell lol. and Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off at the Kyle Shanahan animation.

Being Taiwanese, I found this video.. special, especially since, having just gone back this summer, they don't sell the first bit of football periphenelia anywhere. You can't even find the ol' pigskin at a supermarket. They prefer rugby, anyways.

But I digress. I just came across this video on youtube of a Taiwanese animation about the NFL's current situation and just had to share it with you guys. I especially love the portrayal of Goodell lol. and Not gonna lie, I laughed my ass off at the Kyle Shanahan animation.

Nice

Archived