Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings from Tampa Bay

Xandtar

Like many here I await P4Two analysis, he is the one and only trusted source on the team in the Bay of Tampa that plays in the NFL league

Agreed. And his inside sources who love the outdoors (including fly fishing) are impeccable. I would bet he prognosticates the final score after the game is finally over to be somewhere between 14-7 and 53-17 with Tampa the SB (Superbowl) champions of the world winning because they scored more points. I bet he really likes Shananahan this year too.

Well this is interesting, another better-known Bucs bulletin board has lots of people claiming to be the pretend-Bucs of the Giants and Cowboys boards, unlike my board where no one has come forward. I like your new rule that prevents such shenanigans here.

But I digress, on to the game discussion.

The loss of Adrian Clayborn hurt a lot, we are thin as Olive Oyl at his position. So I'll probably have to adjust the skins side of my prediction, its going to be a closer game than I had first predicted but I still think the Bucs are going to pull this one out.

We'll see soon enough.

Bucs fan here, hoping for a good game.

And no injuries, so damn sick of players getting hurt.

And no GB/Seattle level ref screw ups, bring the real refs back!

Yeah....my only question for you, Mr. Bucs fan.....is, should I start Vincent Jackson on My Fantasy team? :-)

Ironically, My two QB's are Tom Brady and Andy Dalton. So, I did the unbelievable this week. I actually BENCHED TOM BRADY and started Dalton, because I figured that Dalton would have a better game against My Skins than Tom Brady would against the Ravens, in Baltimore. Well, I was right, sadly.

Anyway, I will be at the game. Actually thinking about getting a small 2nd home in the Tampa area. I absolutely LOVE the place!

Heh, I have the same two QBs on one of my teams, and did the exact same thing.

you guys do know Tampa in 32 in offensive ranking, right? I like our chances if Garcon and Mariweather return to the field

That's only because they haven't had the pleasure of playing our Defense, ( or sieve.) After this weekend, let's check to see what they are ranked.

So your saying that if we put any pressure on Freeman then he will struggle? Then Haslettes response will be to play another soft zone and make sure josh has all the time in the world. Until it becomes evident that we've lost. Then we'll blitz. If you ever think Haslett will do something trust me he will do the opposite. And not in the best way.

As it happens I've predicted three Bucs losses so far this year and your game is the first one in which I predicted victory, because I think blah, blah, blah...

Well, you were wrong against Carolina and it looks like you'll be wrong again. Thank you Xandtar the Greek!

I currently live in Tampa and look forward to going to the game. We havent had much regular season luck there over the years.

The Bucs actually have a worse secondary than we do. At least statistically. Aside from the Giants game where he looked okay, Freeman hasn't looked too great from what I have seen. It's tough to beat any team who is coming home after back to back losses on the road, but I think we will grind this one out. We need the win just as bad or worse than the Bucs do.

Bucs fan here, hoping for a good game.

And no injuries, so damn sick of players getting hurt.

And no GB/Seattle level ref screw ups, bring the real refs back!

Heh, I have the same two QBs on one of my teams, and did the exact same thing.

LOL. You are a smart man! :-) I think I'm putting Brady back in this week (against Buffalo)....although Dalton against Jax is tempting.

you guys do know Tampa in 32 in offensive ranking, right? I like our chances if Garcon and Mariweather return to the field

Who's Garçon? Was that the guy we got in free agency?

---------- Post added September-26th-2012 at 11:46 PM ----------

The Bucs actually have a worse secondary than we do.

I don't think that's possible. At least they have a hall of famer in their secondary. We have uh, yeah...

Congratulations on your win, Washington.

I was busy all day yesterday and didn't get to see or hear the game but from what little I saw you guys scored when you had to in order to win.

Good luck as your season progresses.

Congratulations on your win, Washington.

I was busy all day yesterday and didn't get to see or hear the game but from what little I saw you guys scored when you had to in order to win.

Good luck as your season progresses.

Good game brother.

I like the direction the Bucs are heading. Josh Freeman looked to be back to his 2010 form. Of course, playing against the Redskins D is a good remedy :)

Take down the Fecals!

Archived