Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keenan Robinson just NNT'd me for not following the rules

SkinfanAZ

The title does need to be changed, FYI. However, on point, we drafted him to be an ILB, but I think he has some 3-4 OLB experience, so we might try him out there. Of course, we have Rob "Just as good as Orakpo" Jackson...

haha you're the wr coach for the Atlantic Shore Seahawks. Wonder if they saw anything wrong with the initials of the team's name when they decided to be called the Seahawks.

haha you're the wr coach for the Atlantic Shore Seahawks. Wonder if they saw anything wrong with the initials of the team's name when they decided to be called the Seahawks.
:rotflmao:

at least he's not the Atlantic Shore Seahawks Head Offensive Line coach

:doh: :ols: wow.

It never ceases to amaze me, as well as entertain, just how quickly a thread can spiral out of control & off topic. :ols:

EDIT: BTW, welcome to the Board Keenan. :thumbsup:

I actually think Robinson is our most athletic LB so I wish we would go back to the 4-3 so he could get on the field and play OLB.

We would have Carrigan , Bowen, Jenkins and Wilson on the line. And Robinson, Riley and Fletcher at LB

We're 3 years into this scheme now but I still don't see why we can't change it up every once awhile to 4-3 in base D situations. Bill Belichick did it to compensate for his personnel...

Archived