Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

yahoo: judge orders sex change for mass. murder convict- at taxpayers expense

grego

Here's a link to the defendant's 1996 appeal in the case. It lays out the facts. http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/423/423mass449.html

If you want to change sex, dress like the opposite sex etc. you don't kill your spouse, you get a divorce.

The lengths this man went through to get out of killing his wife are numerous and all lies. Still, in my book, he's a predator and now he'll finally get his SRS and get moved to a women's prison and be among those women. I'm sure he still considers himself attracted to women (thus in his mentally ill mind he's a lesbian) so he's right where he wants to be, essentially male-bodied and housed among smaller, weaker than he women. He's over 6' I believe.

Here's a link to the defendant's 1996 appeal in the case. It lays out the facts. http://masscases.com/cases/sjc/423/423mass449.html

I'm sure he still considers himself attracted to women (thus in his mentally ill mind he's a lesbian) so he's right where he wants to be, essentially male-bodied and housed among smaller, weaker than he women. He's over 6' I believe.

Well, i guess that sort of gets back to my original theory: No nuts, no problem. He'll probably change his mind on being attracted to women. Unless we're just talking about murder, of course.

In the lesbian community, we have to deal with men who say they are transgender women but they are still oriented to females for sex/affection. A lot of these newly transgender identifying people are self-diagnosed and have never seen a mental health professional, they just decided they were transgendered women. Some of them buy HRT from internet sites and don't have a doctor's prescription, so it's underground drug purchase. And the big thing is that they insist that lesbians have sex with them because they are now "women." Google the Cotton Ceiling sometime for some fascinating, revolting reading.

My view is that we wouldn't have trans* anyone if our society lost the patriarchal notions of "masculine/feminine" behaviors and other stereotypes such as only girls/women like pink and only boys/men use power tools and so on. There is no such thing as "men's brains" or "women's brains" and "born in the wrong body." We are born as we are, and if someone thinks they should have been born the opposite sex, then there should be mental healthcare available for them to accept themselves as they are. We cannot change our chromosomes.

I'd rather pay for sex change surgery than more F-35s.

So you would rather pay to support convicted murderers than to support our troops...seriously what the heck is wrong with this country. I am utterly shocked by this comment.

This man, in NO way should have the right to get a sex change.

And the big thing is that they insist that lesbians have sex with them because they are now "women." Google the Cotton Ceiling sometime for some fascinating, revolting reading.

QUOTE]

So you're saying that they are very physically agressive in their interactions with women?

So you would rather pay to support convicted murderers than to support our troops...seriously what the heck is wrong with this country. I am utterly shocked by this comment.

This man, in NO way should have the right to get a sex change.

I don't see spending 1.5 trillion (yes TRILLION) on corporate welfare for Lockheed Martin as "supporting our troops," but that's just me.

I do understand your disagreement with the decision about the sex change.

I don't see spending 1.5 trillion (yes TRILLION) on corporate welfare for Lockheed Martin as "supporting our troops," but that's just me.

1.5 trillion this past year? On foodstamps for Lockheed employees? I thought they made pretty good salaries over there, but I can see why they would want to take advantage of the food stamp programs.

And the big thing is that they insist that lesbians have sex with them because they are now "women." Google the Cotton Ceiling sometime for some fascinating, revolting reading.

QUOTE]

So you're saying that they are very physically agressive in their interactions with women?

No, I'm saying that some of these transgendered women still have their penises, hence they are still men. Lesbians don't have sex with men. Please get a clue.

No, I'm saying that some of these transgendered women still have their penises, hence they are still men. Lesbians don't have sex with men. Please get a clue.

So they're pre-op, but perhaps on some sort of hormone therapy (over the counter or under the counter).... Would it be better if they insisted that men, or maybe heterosexual women have sex with them?

Here's the clue: no one should insist that ANYONE have sex with them.

Right, you're arguing (or informing us) that there is an issue with pre-op transexual men insisting (which may imply force) that lesbians have what could be defined as "heterosexual intercourse" with them. That sounds like assault.

Does the analysis change if it's a post-op (male to female) transexual, without the force/coersion element, i.e. if a post-op transexual declared herself a lesbian, and wanted to date lesbians?

I'm having trouble finding the Judges legal justification of the surgery as a "medical need". How could this be a medical need? Will the prisoner die without it?

Mental well being...that old nugget of wisdom

I say give him a jug of shine,a dull knife,soldering iron and a couple tubes of silicone.....and some alone time.

Right, you're arguing (or informing us) that there is an issue with pre-op transexual men insisting (which may imply force) that lesbians have what could be defined as "heterosexual intercourse" with them. That sounds like assault.

Does the analysis change if it's a post-op (male to female) transexual, without the force/coersion element, i.e. if a post-op transexual declared herself a lesbian, and wanted to date lesbians?

Read about the Cotton Ceiling and see if that doesn't sound like coercion. And it doesn't matter if the person is pre- or post-op. Post op transsexuals like to have sex with lesbians to prove that they are really women, when of course one cannot change the chromosomes with which one is born.

I do understand your disagreement with the decision about the sex change.

Just speaking Tax dollars here, not overall value or percentage.

Read about the Cotton Ceiling and see if that doesn't sound like coercion. And it doesn't matter if the person is pre- or post-op. Post op transsexuals like to have sex with lesbians to prove that they are really women, when of course one cannot change the chromosomes with which one is born.

You know very little about transsexuals to be quite honest, yet you're making really blanket generalizations.

Stop?

I mean, you really shouldn't take that and apply that to everyone who feels like they're a girl on the inside.

I don't see spending 1.5 trillion (yes TRILLION) on corporate welfare for Lockheed Martin as "supporting our troops

Yeah, I'm not saying we need to go out and take the F-35 money and use it for sex changes, but using the F-35 money for sex changes would be a WAY better use of our money. At least sex changes don't force us to use a ****ty jet that's 2x over time and budget at minimum, and doesn't really add anything to our margin of air superiority, except in defense contractor projections where China and Russia get jets a decade behind what we have NOW by the end of this decade.

But that's outside the scope of this discussion.

(yes, the F-35 is that big of a waste of money. Alternatively, we could do the old favorite of digging holes and refilling them)

You know very little about transsexuals to be quite honest, yet you're making really blanket generalizations.

Stop?

I mean, you really shouldn't take that and apply that to everyone who feels like they're a girl on the inside..

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on this because she seems to have some personal knowledge that she's relying upon.

I briefly read some information re: cotton ceiling. The argument appears to go like this:

(1) A pre-op transgender individual (male to female) wants to pursue a relationship with a lesbian

(2) A common response is "you're not a woman because you still have a penis. I'm not going to date you. I am a lesbian. Please repsect that."

(3) The counterpoint is then-- "But I feel like a woman, and self identify as a woman, so I am a woman. But I'm also a lesbian. Everyone has a right to choose their partner, but your refusal to consider a relationship with me on that basis alone is transphobic."

I'm having trouble finding the Judges legal justification of the surgery as a "medical need". How could this be a medical need? Will the prisoner die without it?

I don't know the underlying basis for the decision. None of us do. We don't have the court record. We don't know what was being argued, or whether the state attorney screwed up the case.

I've been reviewing judicial decisions for over 20 years now, and it is really rare that a judge just does something completely out of the blue, unsupported by the factual record or the law. Sure it happens, but not very often. So I have developed a "wait and see" attitude about these things.

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on this because she seems to have some personal knowledge that she's relying upon.

I briefly read some information re: cotton ceiling. The argument appears to go like this:

(1) A pre-op transgender individual (male to female) wants to pursue a relationship with a lesbian

(2) A common response is "you're not a woman because you still have a penis. I'm not going to date you. I am a lesbian. Please repsect that."

(3) The counterpoint is then-- "But I feel like a woman, and self identify as a woman, so I am a woman. But I'm also a lesbian. Everyone has a right to choose their partner, but your refusal to consider a relationship with me on that basis alone is transphobic."

Of course, redacted is a ****ing retard, and I'd venture to say they're not trans at all - they're an autogynephile who gets off to wearing dresses who wants to **** women.

and i suspect that a high percentage of "transbians" are the same way - compare with the number of gay people among cis people versus the number of lesbians among MTF trans people

Archived