Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

yahoo: judge orders sex change for mass. murder convict- at taxpayers expense

grego

I don't know the underlying basis for the decision. None of us do. We don't have the court record. We don't know what was being argued, or whether the state attorney screwed up the case.

I've been reviewing judicial decisions for over 20 years now, and it is really rare that a judge just does something completely out of the blue, unsupported by the factual record or the law. Sure it happens, but not very often. So I have developed a "wait and see" attitude about these things.

That seems to be the best approach for sure

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt on this because she seems to have some personal knowledge that she's relying upon.

I briefly read some information re: cotton ceiling. The argument appears to go like this:

(1) A pre-op transgender individual (male to female) wants to pursue a relationship with a lesbian

(2) A common response is "you're not a woman because you still have a penis. I'm not going to date you. I am a lesbian. Please repsect that."

(3) The counterpoint is then-- "But I feel like a woman, and self identify as a woman, so I am a woman. But I'm also a lesbian. Everyone has a right to choose their partner, but your refusal to consider a relationship with me on that basis alone is transphobic."

You are correct and being labeled transphobic just because someone doesn't want to have sex/relationship with a trans person is incorrect. I'm all for rights in jobs and housing for trans persons. Where I call a halt is public accommodations like women's restrooms/locker rooms and in my personal space. And their accusations of transphobic then turn violent with voicing death to lesbians/radical feminists (Die In A Fire - DIAF and other violent renderings. Frankly, I stand by my chromosome statement and it has not been proven that anyone's brain is either male or female except in "studies" that are biased to that position.

And transsexual MTFs can also be autogynophilic, not just cross dressers. We are seeing more and more of this and fortunately for me personally, at 60, I'm not getting approached by MTFs for any reason. The other thing that is happening is that there transactivists are not claiming that children, who no nothing about being sexual or anything else, are being "diagnosed" as transgender and their misguided parents are setting them on the path of medication/surgery pre-puberty. I call this child abuse.

And transsexual MTFs can also be autogynophilic, not just cross dressers. We are seeing more and more of this and fortunately for me personally, at 60, I'm not getting approached by MTFs for any reason. The other thing that is happening is that there transactivists are not claiming that children, who no nothing about being sexual or anything else, are being "diagnosed" as transgender and their misguided parents are setting them on the path of medication/surgery pre-puberty. I call this child abuse.

I disagree with your premise, lots of preteens know they're gay before they hit 10. It depends on their development and experiences, which vary. But usually, when a kid is threatening to chop off their penis and they cannot be dissuaded from this by any other means, then you have to at least consider it.

Also, I understand the concern with MtFs using female accomodations. But using male accomodations is a complete and absolute non-starter. Trans women already get raped at at least a 14% clip, now imagine forcing them into men's restrooms. What could possibly go wrong?

3 hollow points would have saved taxpayers money to go to something worthwhile.

---------- Post added September-5th-2012 at 06:30 PM ----------

The article provides no details as to what the medical resasoning for this is. I can't fathom a scenario in which the murderer's health would be in jeopardy without the surgery, but I imagine the judge based his decision on more than a personal desire to be placed under the negative scrutiny of the American public. At least I hope.

This judge reminds me of the idiot in Vermont who gave a child predator a couple of months after raping a couple of minors then pushed for state funded transgender operations and antibully against shemales.

Being gay and being transgender are 2 entirely different things. We are not the same at all. One cannot change one's chromosomes, period. One can make cosmetic changes through surgery and makeup and the manner of dress, but that in no way changes one's chromosomes.

I knew I was attracted to girls at a very young age. Labeling and treating children as transgender prior to puberty is child abuse. For example, I wanted to be a boy because they got all the cool presents while all I got was doll stuff, they could marry girls while I was supposed to marry a boy. When I got older and finally knew what was what, I no longer wanted to be a boy. There are parents out there that are labeling their little girls as boys because they don't like the color pink or what to play sports, and they are labeling little boys as girls because they don't want to play sports and want to play with dolls. As far as I know, toys and clothing and other things don't have a sex, while we humans do. But it's patriarchy that defines rigid stereotypes to all of these inanimate objects and behaviors as masculine or feminine.

And show me one transsexual or transgender person whose chromosomes have changed with any type of GID treatment. It hasn't happened because it can't.

Being gay and being transgender are 2 entirely different things. We are not the same at all. One cannot change one's chromosomes, period. One can make cosmetic changes through surgery and makeup and the manner of dress, but that in no way changes one's chromosomes.

Seeing that chronosomes don't have a 100% correlation to either sex or gender, I prefer to go with the "if it looks like a duck, and it doesn't have horseshoes, then it's not a horse" viewpoint. A MtF that presents as a female is a female in my eyes.

I knew I was attracted to girls at a very young age. Labeling and treating children as transgender prior to puberty is child abuse.

So you affirm your childhood lesbian experiences but you refuse to affirm childhood transgender experiences.

For example, I wanted to be a boy because they got all the cool presents while all I got was doll stuff, they could marry girls while I was supposed to marry a boy. When I got older and finally knew what was what, I no longer wanted to be a boy.

Okay, name a child transgendered person who says they want to switch genders because of anything like what you said.

There are parents out there that are labeling their little girls as boys because they don't like the color pink or what to play sports, and they are labeling little boys as girls because they don't want to play sports and want to play with dolls. As far as I know, toys and clothing and other things don't have a sex, while we humans do. But it's patriarchy that defines rigid stereotypes to all of these inanimate objects and behaviors as masculine or feminine.

blah blah all gender roles are a social construct despite them managing to hold true across nearly all human cultures and times, and even in the event of FORCED gender neutrality to boot

Also after finding out more about this case, he's gonna get his just reward as soon as the dick comes off. This guy isn't a transsexual at all, he's just living a sex fantasy and he wanted to kill his wife to pull it off. But funny thing is, shooting a male transvestite (as opposed to a genuine transsexual) up with hormones and chopping up his dick will make him ****ing miserable and suicidal (transsexuals in contrast get less suicidal when they get shot up with estrogen). The male brain is just not built for high levels of estrogen.

No death penalty for this guy. He's going to be a physical and mental wreck for the next 50 years, which sounds like a better punishment.

Archived