Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

Hc has been the **** since cod4. I really can't stand softcore.

You should give domination a try Major. Missing out, it's a blast in core or hardcore. Most popular objective game mode. All I want to play these days is HC dom.
Next time we play together, I'll try some hc dom. Whenever I try those game modes, I am not used to the traffic flow and get shot from places I am not used to in KC or TDM, but you can coach me up.

Next time we play together, I'll try some hc dom. Whenever I try those game modes, I am not used to the traffic flow and get shot from places I am not used to in KC or TDM, but you can coach me up.

KC is the most random mode to me, people are just everywhere. Dom is a little more like TDM where the teams are approaching from definitive sides, but in Dom the general playstyle is a lot more aggressive. The B flag is in the center of the map, so it's always a chess match to position yourself around it and stop the enemy from getting near it.

Flanking the enemy is a tactic to use all the time. Get all the way around B flag and cut off enemies running straight for it. Just remember that B is the key.

Joined in to 1 game last night with Major and he's cleaning house on the other team, kills me, game ends and I had to go. I want a rematch Major, think I even heard you talking **** after the game. :ols:

Whenever I'm pissed I play core TDM with my unfair class, sit back and just let the gun do the work. Easy mode.

wow. teammate had 17 more kills than me, i was in 1st place ahead of him by over 2,000 points. 25-25 k/d, with 14 captures. next person on either team had 5 caps.

not tooting my own horn, ill never be a killing machine like my man stroker or Huey, but im settling in quite nicely into my support styleplayer. im quite the pain in the ass for bad guys as a MEGA-tryhard. all i do is spam emp grenades and run like a mad man towards the enemy spawn every single time. k/d be damned.

reset my stats a few weeks ago, and with a k/d of only 1.23 lately, my spm has skyrocketed to 417. mind u, this is mostly just uav/counter/vsat assist points as i "rush recklessly." lol. imy wife hates watching me play like that, but damn is it fun. i get constant post-lobby kids crying and a ton of hate mail lol.

Yeah you're a diligent objective player, which has ALWAYS been frustratingly lacking in the community. I can't play Domination without my girl now; seriously, I've given up. She's awesome at capping, and that's all I'm asking for. One person, just one, to try to cap B. For years I played solo on Domination all the time, and now I realize why I used to throw my controllers and break them. People play TDM on it, sitting way behind B, waiting patiently for an enemy to appear.

The Uav, Cuav, Vsat combo is awesome for your team and your SPM. When the Cuav is up in combination with one of the other two, it's 20+ a damn kill by anyone on your team. Once you get the Vsat, you can quickly re-roll through the killstreaks again, getting another Vsat in no time. Great snowballing effect.

i feel your pain about folks playing dom likes its tdm.  so annoying.  my wife and i often joke about how we wish there were "tryhard only" lobbies LOL.

I'm not a good enough, patient enough, and I can't anticipate spawns the way other folks can, so I can't really hit any higher killstreak above AGR regularly LOL.  hellstorms and lightning are awesome but got old, so i've been running the uav/cuav/vsat and its by far my fave.

like u said stroker man, once i hit the vsat, its almost as if i roll over the uav again and just keep cycling through.  by the time i hit the 2nd vsat, the game is usually out of hand by then, were tearing them up.

do u have a rushing assault rifle setup?  i've tried different classes but I can't find one I really like. 

do u have a rushing assault rifle setup? i've tried different classes but I can't find one I really like.

Yeah, the Peacekeeper :ols:. I like to rush as fast as possible, so I almost always use an SMG. If I actually need more firepower than the PK, I break out the AN94 with stock and fast mags. Lightweight, ghost, toughness, tact mask, and 2 emps. That class is specifically built to dig out of a jam (spawn trap).

Type95 with almost any attachments is good for rushing. I really enjoyed hipfiring the Mtar with laser sight too. I don't use either anymore, my classes are SMG-heavy, 7 altogether. 1 AR class, 1 sniper class, 1 LMG class.

By the way, the COD Ghosts multiplayer reveal is tomorrow at 1:30pm ET/10:30am PT...which is 11:30am I think for you Chew. It will be streamed live on Xbox (and other websites you can find with a Google search). Here is the main internet stream site:

http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/feed-countdown

Here's to hoping they completely get rid of deathstreaks! I had so many potential MOABs ruined by dead man's hand it's not even cool dude, I'm still mad about it. 4 times that deathstreak killed me at exactly 23 kills in a row with hardline on. One of the most rage inducing things in COD history. My dream is for COD to stop coddling the noobs, but they always do. Hope these players tomorrow try quickscoping, because it's an epidemic in BO2. Get rid of that absolutely lame ass crap please.

jesus stroker.  i just watched your TDM video.  you and that damn mk48 man.  dishing out work.  i like the extended mags on that kap too.  beautiful game play.

sooooo looking forward to the multiplayer reveal!

I think it looks good. The player customization is great, can't wait to make a bad ass lookin character. My girlfriend is psyched that she can make a female character. Buncha new stuff added. Tons of friggin perks, all costing different amounts of points allocated to you. The audio system is fixed up and seems like it will be better than ever. The new game modes don't look too great, but i'll reserve judgment.

honestly, i watched it at work with no sound lol. ill gve ot another go tonight

picard_facepalm.jpg

Honestly, the xbox crew has been hooked on battlefield recently, I was kinda hoping this multyplayer reveal would suck and nothing would intrigue me.  So much for that.  That was a great show put on by activision and I liked pretty much everything I saw.  It definitley looks like a fun game and I'm loving all of the new stuff they are putting into the game.  the clan wars looks nice.  Search and rescue looks awseome.  The game mode that was shoutcasted looked awesome (if you don't kill someone in 25 seconds you explode, will be way too easy for me but still looks fun)

Graphics don't look revolutionary, but that's whatever.

All stats/accomplishments and DLC transfer from 360 to Xbox one.  That's a good thing.

I was impressed with the changes/additions.  They didn't roll out a cookie cutter (blops2 type) game.  They redid a bunch, built upon what worked in MW3 and Blops2 - removed death streaks...enough said. 

The squad system is what I'm most interested in.

As per my last outing with Viper and team - I am a support player.  I'll revive / give health / ammo whatever helps Viper post 100 kill games!

Loved the support system in MW3 - cant wait to see it in ghosts.

BTW - I'm actually wanting to try blops again after the reveal.  XBL : goonie55 if anyone wants to rage quit with me LOL.

woah, looks like i missed a ton of detail.  maybe watching videos with the sound on is important. 

@ Stroker Man, yeah bud we've been on BF heavy lately too.  such a nice change of pace from COD.  to be honest, call of duty is more like an acrade shooter.  Battlefield is a lot more realistic.  Like, I actuallly try NOT to die in battlefield.  don't give to ****s in COD lol

is it okay that I've had a complete change of heart in a matter of minutes!?  I like what I'm reading....

Unlike the Battlefield series of games, you won’t be able to fully destroy buildings, but your gunfire and explosives will be able to affect damage on the map that causes dynamic events to play out. Drop a bomb on a bus hanging at the edge of a cliff and it’ll fall down, killing those within it and in the crevice below. Shoot a pile of logs and they’ll tumble down killing everything in their path.

Cover can be broken down, and kills can be achieved through these map-specific traps. This gives players the opportunity to learn maps in all new ways.

Next-gen audio system

The game’s audio system is getting an overhaul to provide a more realistic, and immersive, full-bodied experience. Everything from the sound of machine guns to the voices of your teammates will come through with more clarity and it’ll help—more than ever—to have a good sound system.

Improved movement

You can now lean from corners more organically (no extra button combinations) to take a peek at your opposition, firing pot shots at them from the safety of cover. You can also mantle over obstacles without stopping to jump over, and there’s a brand new knee-slide ability that looks like a lot of fun.

Killstreaks

There are 20 new killstreaks, one of which is the ability to summon Riley as your attack dog. He’ll serve as a localized UAV by barking at nearby enemies, and he’ll also rip out their throats. For the most part, killstreaks have been changed up so there are fewer air-based killstreaks and more ground-based ones.

Deathstreaks

They’re gone. You won’t find them in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

New weapon class

There’s a new weapon class called Marksman Rifle weapons, which bridge the gap between sniper and assault rifle. These weapons feature firearms with flexible firing rates and sight options.

Pick 10 weapon system, Perks

One of the things that’s changed with Call of Duty’s multiplayer is its “pick 10” system from Black Ops 2, where players spend 10 points per loadout on any combination of weapons and gear. What’s changed is that perks will now use points. Each perk has a set value between 1-5 points, with a total of 8 points allocated to each loadout. So you’ll be able to take four perks valued at 2 points, or eight perks each valued at 1.

Next-gen carry-over

If you buy a current-gen version of the game, everything you unlock—your squads, your character progress, your prestige levels—goes with you into the next-gen should you decide to purchase a next-gen version of the game at a later date. Likewise, the DLC Season Pass works for both current- and next-gen versions of the game, so you won’t have to purchase it twice.

Squads

Players of all skill levels can take their squad of soldiers into a mode called Squads. They can play alone, cooperatively up to 6-players, or competitively for one vs. one matches between their squads and those of other players.

Squads features a variety of play-types, allowing players to swap-out their custom A.I. soldiers with real friends for quick-action co-op. Activision says that the competition can be fierce as squad soldiers display “life-like, skilled tactics and behaviors like side-strafing, corner-camping, jump-shooting and more.” Players, plus their squads, will earn XP. Activision suggests that if you’re offline, your squad may get challenged for play without you.

Women soldiers

For the first time ever in the series (unless you count the single character from Zombies mode in Black Ops 2) there will be women soldiers that you can play as in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

dude...my wife can finally make her character a girl...lol

As per my last outing with Viper and team - I am a support player.  I'll revive / give health / ammo whatever helps Viper post 100 kill games!

BTW - I'm actually wanting to try blops again after the reveal.  XBL : goonie55 if anyone wants to rage quit with me LOL.

Good games the other night.  I got some very colorful hate mail after that round.  Those kids on the other team were quite angry.

No deathstreaks = WIN!

New weopens class sounds awesome, anything to get closer to the days of CoD2 Bolts is good.  Less spraying and praying from bad kids with SMGs that have an insane rate of fire (thanks treyarch) and more actual aiming.

The Skorpion is nowhere even close to as annoying as the Remington. In fact I think the slower shooting SMGs are more effective in this game. The quickscoping in BO2 can singlehandedly ruin core game modes. I loved breaking all the weapon challenges in this game, ****ing great weapons, but man is quickscoping Richard Simmons or what? Terrible.

Deathstreaks are gone, but will anything take their places in the ghey department? Remember Robert Bowling announcing no Last Stand for MW3? He forgot to mention Final Stand and Dead Man's Hand would be in the game. A huge selling point for COD has been that scrubs can get kills by accident. While good players are raging, the kid on the other end is celebrating the 50xp that popped up on the screen.

My biggest concern, and everyone elses, is not only the lag comp, but the BS animation problems. IW does a good job in that department, but if it's anywhere near what it is in BO2, just kick me in the nads. People sprinting with their guns down, facing a different direction, no dexterity, you land 2 bullets, and bam, they shoot the air next to you with a sniper or shotty and you're dead. At least the hit detection won't be silly this time.

Archived