Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

skins1206

Dude, "Cove" is the new Nuketown. I wonder if it's even smaller. It definitely doesn't have something like the houses on both sides of the map. Smallest, most featureless map since Shipment? Holy crap. It's been the best map so far. Summit (which is called Uplink now), isn't even fun compared to Rush and Cove.

The other map nobody ever votes for is called Detour. Played it one time, seemed small as well.

nice!  I heard the maps were wild.  I texted my 360 buddy asking about the maps, he texted me back with one word:  "Chaotic." 

I was excited to get Firing Range back, but I think I'm looking forward to this pack even more.  gonna be a long 4 weeks for us PS3 folks. :(

Chaotic is right. Rush is good, Cove is good, Summit is good and even Detour is GOOD.

I'd rather have Firing Range.

I miss the Uprising lobby. Just feel like I won't play Firing Range and Vertigo much anymore. I like them more than any map in this pack. They need Firing Range 24/7, real talk.

Cove is the smallest map in any COD since Nuketown, but it's circular, making it seem impossible to even begin to spawn trap. You can anticipate and ravage a spawn, but then they'll respawn em somewhere around the island. As small as it is, it isn't nearly the spawn trap fest Nuketown is.

The Peacekeeper is like that girl that pisses you off enough that it gets to the point where you wanna **** her. This gun is hilarious. With quickdraw and dexterity, gunfights become so much fun. It's hard to blame anything but yourself when using that combo. The Peacekeepers range is also pretty funny to behold. Definitely a rival to the MSMC.

5 enemies against just me in Search:

no freaking way ... well done man. that last kill was nutty ... i would have just camped in that room. 

that was awesome. 

no freaking way ... well done man. that last kill was nutty ... i would have just camped in that room.

that was awesome.

Thanks broskie, one of my favorite moments so far in this game.

Haven't played in a few days, will be in the Vengence moshpit lobby later on xbox if anyone wants to team up. Privatepyle3092

I REALLY like Detour. The orange hue to the map is pretty lame, but it is small, with some really isolated flanking routes. Only a few ways in and out of them. At first nobody voted for this map...everyone, including myself, wanted to play the paintball arena (Rush) and Summit. Then Cove surprises us all...it was like we only got 3 maps in this pack. Detour has been rockin' the house! This map pack is a win.

I never thought I'd get trip cap either, unless the xbox crew were to all get on. I got it with randoms too and was psyched when it happened as well :ols:. The shark calling card is easily one of the best.

One I haven't seen any player have yet is S&D Master. It's SWAT gear laid out on a table, really sick. Don't think I'll get it. Detonating bombs is so tough in that game.

At first I went after Gun Game Master. Wheel of Fortune, cool lookin'. Then I sported the Secondary Master calling card, that one and the Primary Master are so sick. When someone has one you know they are dangerous. Now I use the hidden Weapons Mastery card. Pic of when I unlocked it:

image-1.jpg

Man, I gotta tell ya, Summit is the last place map in the new pack. It's really dreary now, raining, grey. It was better with snow and a white/silver tone. Could see people easier. Don't get me wrong, still a good map.

The girlfriend and I are playing a alot of COD this weekend. She's such a good player. A pretty good slayer but a beast at pushing for objectives. She has 1500 kills with the M8A1 and a 1.40 K/D with it. Silencer with select fire and fast mags. Today she had a 10-16 game with 11 caps and a 3700 score. Dude had 26-11 on our team and wasn't even close in score. She usually gets second place, and sometimes will get first.

Gee thanks, Stroker Man.  here I was super stoked to have Summit back...and you're rating it last among the map pack?!  ****!

can't wait to get my hands on that thing.  i wanna watch youtube videos and see what the maps look like so bad, but I can't because I want them to be brand new to me LOL.

yo fellas...anybody got any tips on a good Chicom setup?  Its the last SMG I need to get gold, but I just can't get the feel for it.

Any attachment suggestions or class setups?  I struggle to go 1:1 kd with the damn thing, so bloodthirstys have been a PITA.  i usually love burst fire weapons, but this damn Chicom is pissing me off

yo fellas...anybody got any tips on a good Chicom setup? Its the last SMG I need to get gold, but I just can't get the feel for it.

Any attachment suggestions or class setups? I struggle to go 1:1 kd with the damn thing, so bloodthirstys have been a PITA. i usually love burst fire weapons, but this damn Chicom is pissing me off

I love the Chicom's iron sight. Long barrel and fast mags for me. Ghost, lightweight, scav, dexterity, extreme conditioning. Flank 'em and fire like a madman. The Chicom has an absolutely insane ROF. It's a blast.

Treyarch has always made superior maps

How long have you played the cod series? Recently Treyarch did well with a few BO2 maps, but over the life of CoD its not even close. They usually have  2-3 REALLY good maps per game, but the rest of them tend to absolutely suck or be below average.

IW was responsible for Crash, backlot, District (city Streets), Crossfire, Terminal, Highrise, Favela, Estate, Quarry, Sub base, arkaden, bootleg, dome, hardhat just off the top of my head for some of the greats.  IW maps have historically transfered to 5v5 SnD league play much better than Treyarchs (especially WaW).

The Chicom is one of my favorites, I ran a pretty similar setup to Springfield.

does the Poverty Station 3 still get maps way later than the 360?  That's an unfortunate deterent from getting a PS4 if M$ still has a lock on that.

Glad to hear you are still tearing it up double.  If I can break away from BF3 for a little while I might have to join you for some games on new maps.

Archived