Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

thenfldraft.net: NFC East Twitter Style Preview

http://thenfldraft.net/2012/08/nfc-east-twitter-style-preview/

Leaving the long and drawn out NFL previews to the others, we decided to take a different approach for 2012. A Twitter style preview that happens in 140 characters or less. Spelling and grammar are pretty much out the window as corners have to be cut. Speaking of cut, if a response comes in over 140 characters, it will end with a “…” The panel consists of three football writer/fans/ and perpetrators of various other crimes….

Redskins –

Lee: Added so-so WR options for RG3, but still have a Shanahan style of toss up at RB. Lack of identity, but produce. Defensive is strong point.

Tom: 2012 is all about RGIII in Washington, he has to have a good year in his rookie campaign for the Redskins to be taken seriously in the East

Dale: How is it that Daniel Snyder hasn’t imploded yet? RGIII is not a Shanahan type of QB, so enjoy the season while it lasts Mike.

Um, how is it that RGIII is not a Shanahan type of QB? Let's see.....he's more moble than Elway, has the same arm and seems to be more humble and harder working. Sounds like any coaches type of QB.

RGIII seems like he could be an incarnation of Steve Young. That kind of accuracy, that kind of command, and that kind of mobility. Young was certainly a Shanny QB. You look at Elway and John was also a very mobile (in his early days especially, big armed qb). That twitter guys seems more twit than tweet.

RGIII seems like he could be an incarnation of Steve Young. That kind of accuracy, that kind of command, and that kind of mobility. Young was certainly a Shanny QB. You look at Elway and John was also a very mobile (in his early days especially, big armed qb). That twitter guys seems more twit than tweet.

Exactly. A faster, stonger armed version. And it's exactly what Shanahan wants. Talk about not being more wrong about a guy.

The panel consists of three football writer/fans/ and perpetrators of various other crimes….

Other than being criminals(including their level of football commentary), do the three have jobs?

I think the "debate" is over. The evidence is in and is clear. Blogging, and the internet in general, have increased the National Stupidity Level.

Other than being criminals(including their level of football commentary), do the three have jobs?

I think the "debate" is over. The evidence is in and is clear. Blogging, and the internet in general, have increased the National Stupidity Level.

I don't think the stupidity of the nation has increased...I just think the internet gave it a place to congregate lol...

I don't think the stupidity of the nation has increased...I just think the internet gave it a place to congregate lol...

The sad thing about the internet is that I always held out hope that the 20% of Americans who couldn't name our first President or current Vice President or their own Senator were just goofing around.

The internet has laid that hope to rest. There are some dumb people out there. I guess I should have known. How else can you explain Cowboy or Eagles fans?

Do people actually make money off websites like those? or at they just doing it for fun?

I mean if you could just throw up random nonsense that shows far less knowledge than even a casual fan might have and profit from it, something is wrong. If you're that clueless as to what's going on at least have the decency to just parrot back what some 'expert' has to say.

Well, I did get dumber after reading that so you may just be wrong here Cali. In fact, I'd venture to say we're all that much dumber after reading such highly concentrated doses of stupidity. One's brain can only handle so much.

Well, I did get dumber after reading that so you may just be wrong here Cali. In fact, I'd venture to say we're all that much dumber after reading such highly concentrated doses of stupidity. One's brain can only handle so much.

Nah, the only way I'd think you were dumber after reading that was if you agreed with it :ols:...

Archived