Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fun Bunch Making a Return? (Cool pic from Mini-Camp)

CRobi21

My dream is that one day soon we are closing out a 50-13 game against the Cowboys and the last touchdown of the game is celebrated this way. Preferably on Thanksgiving in Jerry's Playpen :point2sky:point2sky

When we get 21 points up on the Giants we should do it after every TD. When asked afterwards we can truthfully say we did it for competitive balance 'cos they're ****.

I wish they could do it. But it's a 15-yd penalty now. It's bull to me; what's the problem with it? Does it hurt the other guys feelings or something?

It'd be sweet if we were clearly going to win to pull it out in FedEx, though, damn the 15-yd penalty.

In this day and age where "single" or "personal" celebrations are frowned upon, you'd think the NFL would allow "team" celebrations that are less of a taunt to the other team.

---------- Post added June-18th-2012 at 09:27 AM ----------

Do you remember when the Cowboys got all butt-hurt when the Fun Bunch did their thing after a TD?...One of them tried going into the middle of the Skins players to break up the celebration :ols:...

Michael Downs and Ron Fellows.

That's why it was banned...because it happened to the Cowboys

Actually, Don Shula was the head of the competition committee and after we did it in the SB against him, he wanted to get rid of it.

Seriously, if we're up 14 late against Dallas, this must be done. You can't just throw that out there and then not do it if the opportunity presents itself.

14 points? It would have to be at least 24 points. I've seen Dallass come back too many times. I'd want more of a cushion.

Archived