Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBCSports.com: Leonard Hankerson (hip surgery) fully cleared..

authentic

Yes!! Best "real" Skins news in a while. I think Hank is going to end up being our #1...and a league-wide recognized legit #1 at that. By game 8 of this year he'll be the consensus #1, and as someone said earlier I think between him and Garcon it should really open things up for a 15lb lighter Santana! Actually legitly excited about our offense. I feel like our offense will be vastly improved even with a rookie QB. 8-8 is definitely not out of the question.

Awesome news! Now let's hope fully recovered means nothing hampers his performance.

Right. Hopefully fully recovered means he's out there performing as if this never happened.

---------- Post added June-6th-2012 at 08:55 AM ----------

He wouldn't be on most other teams. But whenever we get a WR who's over 6 foot he's our tall threat.

I would disagree with that. There's not nearly as many 6'4"-6'5" receivers out there as you're making it seem.

Hank's 6'2" and that's usually considered a good sized receiver. It's not Calvin Johnson huge, but just in the division, there's not a WR that actually plays significant snaps that's over 6'2". There aren't a lot of 6"4-6"5 WRs out there that actually do anything.

If Hank can start wide with Garcon, a 15lbs less Moss in the slot will wreak havoc with finally a QB that can hit him in stride. 16tds for Moss IMO

16 TD's? Come on, man. let's keep it real in here.

Great news to hear he is back in the mix. No pun intended.

Even though he may be our biggest receiver, I doubt he is our most durable. I would like to see Shanny let him work the outside and deep a bit more, than the short slant into Mike or the FS. It takes a while for young receivers to develop, and I have theorized he was hearing footsteps when he had some issues with game day drops.

Lets put him in a place where he is comfortable, and let him find his niche. We have Moss Garcon and the TE's to do the heavy lifting; let the kid find his feet.

hurricane grad, and skins fan - he is going to be a steal, a stud, and a star.

---------- Post added June-6th-2012 at 05:21 PM ----------

He wouldn't be on most other teams. But whenever we get a WR who's over 6 foot he's our tall threat.

he is 6-2, about an inch away from being a legit tall threat on any team - ill take it.

Archived