Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shanahan is one tough dude.

21MadFan

I am assuming he was down for 5 minutes, because he got the wind knocked out of him. Everyone knows how that feels.

Yeah I got blindsided playing soccer [of all things] and when the wind gets knocked out of you, it feels like you're probably going to die. I was gasping like a fish out of water for a good minute but eventually, everything starts working again. Then again I was 13 and not 59.

Well, duh. I guess I meant long term.

And don't say we'd get a new permanent head coach ;) I'm looking for a little more specific.

What is Vinny doing? Can't be any worse at coaching than he was at gm.....

---------- Post added May-22nd-2012 at 12:12 AM ----------

I presume this was between two practice fields in the bubble. I bet its narrow in between the two fields. Was today the maiden voyage of the bubble I wonder.

Maybe it would be wise to have an elevated chair or platform for him to stand on. Get a better view and be a little safer. Yep padding around to protect the players.

Pretty sure bubble only has one field. Little more about the collision at link below....

http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/may/21/shanahan-ok-after-being-leveled-during-drill/

Yeah I got blindsided playing soccer [of all things] and when the wind gets knocked out of you, it feels like you're probably going to die. I was gasping like a fish out of water for a good minute but eventually, everything starts working again. Then again I was 13 and not 59.

You probably flopped to get a free kick, wuss.

Just kidding. :)

Archived