Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art Monk Jersey Collection, memorabilia and Wire Photo Gallery UPDATED

jollyroger29

1991 This is my favorite action shot of Monk as you can just see the joy on his face as he crosses the goalline at RFK. This is really a great photo of him!

So many great photos, etc....but damn this one is my favorite. Great collection, thanks for sharing! :cheers:

I have all of these photos here at the house. If anyone wants to have a print made of one of them, I will be happy to have one made. I am not sure what the costs would be with postage and everything, but I imagine tat it would be $15-$20 depending on the size of the print and your location. I am happy to share the pictures with anyone who will enjoy them!!!

---------- Post added April-14th-2012 at 08:33 AM ----------

So many great photos, etc....but damn this one is my favorite. Great collection, thanks for sharing! :cheers:

You are very welcome!! I am glad that you like tat one as well. I am happy to have any prints made for you or anyone that wants one. I have no idea what it would cost to have one made, but I assume tat it would be $15-$20 for an 8x10 made plus the shipping costs. I am happy to share the photos with anyone who will enjoy them and since the originals are here they will make very sharp, detailed prints!! Have a great day!!

---------- Post added April-14th-2012 at 08:46 AM ----------

That is a very cool collection, congratulations on putting that together.

Thank you very much. I have had a lot of fun putting it together. I have posted many more photos since you posted if you want to see more Monk photos!!

I've spent an hour &1/2 on this thread, laughing and crying. Thanks soooo much...so many pics, and I remember the '84 NFC championship like it was yesterday...hubby and I didn't know each other then, and he's a 'Niners fan, with a Ronnie Lott pic that kicks butt (oh, the irony). Thanks so much...would love the one from that championship game(ball over his head in frustration) and his last Redskins TD...will PM you about payment.

I'm confused? What's this thread about?

J/K Cool stuff. I have Monk home and away authentics and wear them to the games. I've always wondered what people would think if I made an effort as a 44 yr old man, to put together a full uniform. And would it be creepier if I put it on.

I'm confused? What's this thread about?

I would love to see pics of your Monk authentic jerseys if you get a chance...like you didn't already know that I would love to see any pictures of Monk jerseys out there. Thanks!

J/K Cool stuff. I have Monk home and away authentics and wear them to the games. I've always wondered what people would think if I made an effort as a 44 yr old man, to put together a full uniform. And would it be creepier if I put it on.

How could I have forgotten this one!! Here is the moment that it all began! It really is amazing how much different draft day is now vs back then. I have a company in Washington state making an exact replica of the sign in the background. I will post photos of the sign once I get it. I have had them do other signs from ballparks and the work is fantastic!

I picked up the negative from Topps that was used to make Monk's 1986 1000 Yard Club card. This is the print that Topps had with the auction. Unfortunately they glued the negative to stockboard before the encapsulated it so the negative is now damaged and I can't make 8x10 prints from it. I was hoping to, but oh well.

Archived