Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art Monk Jersey Collection, memorabilia and Wire Photo Gallery UPDATED

jollyroger29

Nice collection! I love Art Monk! Hated seeing him in that Jets uni! I have an autographed card of his..a friend of mine got it for me..her husband used to work w/him when he did his football camp a few years ago...I was so excited when she gave me that! One of my prized possessions! That card and my Larry Brown autographed hat that he signed when he appeared at a local K-Mart years ago! I enjoyed this thread! Thanks for sharing!

Nice collection! I love Art Monk! Hated seeing him in that Jets uni! I have an autographed card of his..a friend of mine got it for me..her husband used to work w/him when he did his football camp a few years ago...I was so excited when she gave me that! One of my prized possessions! That card and my Larry Brown autographed hat that he signed when he appeared at a local K-Mart years ago! I enjoyed this thread! Thanks for sharing!

You are very welcome!! I agree with you that any Art Monk autograph should be one of your prized possessions in your collection! I am glad that you enjoyed the thread. :)

JUST GOT THE OPPORTUNITY TO SCRATCH THIS ONE OFF OF MY ULTIMATE WISH LIST. I JUST GOT A GAME USED ART MONK HELMET CIRCA 1985. HELMET IS THE OLD WD-1 THAT HE WORE AT THE BEGINNING OF HIS CAREER AND HAS ALL THE MARKINGS FROM THE EQUIPMENT MANAGER. I WAS ABLE TO OBTAIN THIS FROM A GENTLEMAN WHO HAS HAD THE HELMET SINCE THE 80'S AND HAD ALL THE INFORMATION ON HOW HE OBTAINED IT SO I WILL HAVE PSA VERIFY THE HELMET AS SOON AS I GET THE CHANCE AND FUNDS TO DO SO. GREAT ART MONK GAME HELMET WITH TEH REDSKINS DECAL ON THE FRONT THAT THE TEAM ONLY WORE FOR A FEW YEARS IN THE MID 80'S!! nEEDLESS TO SAY I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS AS IT GOES GREAT WITH THE GAME USED CLEATS THAT I HAVE!! ENJOY THE PICS!!

Your entire Art Monk collection is incredible! This sign is amazing as well! Looks amazing!

Thanks for posting all the photos. Art Monk is one of my favorite WRs of all-time. His actions on the field spoke for him and said it all! Monk is first class!

HTTR!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is the ball that Art Monk caught for a TD on 12/4/94 which ended up being the last TD of his career. The ball is hand dated and numbered 177 by Art Monk under his signature. The catch tied Monk with Steve Largent with 177 consecutive games with a reception. I was able to get this ball last month and it is one of my favorite Monk items that I have!

• 1 month later...

I finally put as many of the items together as I could in December and took a picture. Unfortunately I have already acquired a couple more 80's and early 90's Russell authentic jerseys that are not in the photo so the collection will continue to grow and I will post new pics of the new jerseys.

Archived