Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art Monk Jersey Collection, memorabilia and Wire Photo Gallery UPDATED

jollyroger29

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't Monk, but I wanted to share it. This is a 3-D colored lucite sign that I had a gentleman make a while back. He makes signs to order based on any image that you send him. This is about 12" in diameter and I am going to have him do all of the anniversary patches eventually to hang side by side in my game room. He also does wall of honor numbers too if someone wanted to do something like that in their gameroom. The quality of his work is fantastic!!

That sign is beyond classy. Wow.

Thanks! The guy who makes the sign is very affordable. Any image that you send to him he will digitize and make a 12" sign for $65 plus shipping. He will do any size sign but it costs more for the extra in size. If you are ever interested PM me and I can give you his contact info.

I ust got done recreating Monk's helmet from his record breaking 1984 season. As far as I know, this is the only season that he wore this OPO-XL facemask. He began wearing the OPO-SW facemask in 1985. The helmet is a VSR_$, so I will eventually substitute it out with a VSR-1 to be exactly the same, but for now it looks good enough for me!

I bought a cheap McNabb authentic and stripped it to make a Monk jersey. I did it as a modern version of the old 50th Anniversary jerseys. It is all ready to go to the embroidery shop, but numbers and letters have been affixed in place already.

New Addition to the jersey collection!!! This one is the only one that I have ever seen and I wish that I knew the history of it. It is a 1990 Sand Knit/MacGregor jersey with spandex sides and dazzle shoulders. This one is extremely heavy like the team issued jerseys and I am excited to have this 1989-90 font on a pro-cut jersey with all the accurate material. This is as close to a game jersey as it gets without having a gamer. I will attach a photo of the jersey and a picture of Monk in 1990.

• 1 month later...

Art Monk SAM porcelain BobbleHead. I was finally able to find one for less than $50 so I grabbed it up! I had wanted to get one back in 1995, but the store that had it wanted $50 and it sold before I could afford it. I have been chasing this one for 17 years and finally found one for an affordable price

• 2 weeks later...

So no Art Monk jersey and memorabilia collection would be complete without a Monk Jets jersey from 1994. After battling with it myself, I have come to grips that the jets uniform is part of the Monk legacy. Thanks to a very generous friend of mine in the DC area, I have added an autographed Monk, Jets authentic Champion jersey from 1994. It was autographed to my friend in 1994 and is really a top quality jersey. Only a few lore authentics to find to complete the entire collection, but this was a big part of the puzzle that I am very grateful to have traded for!!

• 5 weeks later...

ATTENTION dgordon1216

Tried to email you back twice but it kept bouncing back, so hopefully you see this, or your buddy sees it & let's you know.

You had a previously existing account that you never activated. Activation link has been emailed to you. You need to open it & click the link to activate your account. The user name you had for it is: dgordon80

• 2 weeks later...

Archived