Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another trade in the works?

kiingspadee

I feel like you guys are trying too hard with the bang bang thing. If any normal person were to use that phrase the implication would be that two things are happening in close succession (e.g., the RGIII trade and then this trade).

That's how I'm reading it too. I think its funny how tweet verbiage can get so cryptic, even when it isnt!

I feel like you guys are trying too hard with the bang bang thing. If any normal person were to use that phrase the implication would be that two things are happening in close succession (e.g., the RGIII trade and then this trade).

This was what I was thinking.

Jsteelz also tweeted that it was too early to leak a name incase it busted.

If I had to guess we're the ones trading a player and we are getting a pick(s).

The FO will want to try and get some more picks in this draft.

I think Bruce said this as well (in a press conference over the weekend)

He mentioned expanding the "Born for B & G" movement that they started last draft will continue with this one.

Colt's are shopping Freeney. I doubt that's it, but it's out there too.

Doesnt make sense. Way too small for our scheme. Cant play DE in a 3-4, and we are set at OLB. He cant play in space either.

Im thinking this is for either a OL or a DB.

LL‏@LL56_HTTR

bone for ES: Only going to trade someone if we can replace them with equal or better talent in FA.

So I am thinking we are trying to trade some one for a draft pick. I did see that we had talked about Rak in the trade for RGIII. Could we be looking at getting another 1st for Rak and then going after Mario Williams?

It's just speculation so don't shoot me.

So I am thinking we are trying to trade some one for a draft pick. I did see that we had talked about Rak in the trade for RGIII. Could we be looking at getting another 1st for Rak and then going after Mario Williams?

It's just speculation so don't shoot me.

That makes sense, we get a 1st back without weakening the team. San Diego needs a DE/LB, see the irony here. ;)

"skins fans would be ok" tells me it's not a guy like Rak or someone the majority loves. Maybe Moss for a late rounder, or maybe sensitivity is mentioned because it's a guy on the bubble like Cooley, although don't know who would trade for him given last year. Ah, love the offseason speculation:)

i think its royster or one of our wr's...and it will be for a player at a different position not a draft pick..at least thats how i am deciphering it...and salary cap strapped teams wont make a difference were not taking on any kind of a significant contract...we should spread out and look around the league for a young cb or guard..in their last year of a deal...and maybe a borderline starter...ready go...i will post names when i see some fits during my research lol

"skins fans would be ok" tells me it's not a guy like Rak or someone the majority loves. Maybe Moss for a late rounder, or maybe sensitivity is mentioned because it's a guy on the bubble like Cooley, although don't know who would trade for him given last year. Ah, love the offseason speculation:)

I dont think it's Rak. But if we could trade Rak for a late 1st and get Mario in FA i would do it in a heartbeat.

What about a guy like Josh Wilson? There are a lot of good CB in FA this year....maybe a 2nd rounder for him (dont even know what his worth is)? I would like to keep him and still add another good CB.

Id say the guys with the most value on the team are Rak, Kerrigan, Wilson/Hall, Davis and maybe Bowen/Barry. Other than that i dont see any real value in means of a trade. :whoknows:

Archived