Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - February

EmDiggy

You guys are hilarious.. If you guys just look at the film, you'd see the best players. By using some of your logic, you also would've drafted Ponder high last year. You can't honestly sit here and say that Ponder is better than Webb. And that right there is the main reason why the Vikings have to take a long hard look at Griffin. Although I think he ends up with you guys without needing to trade up. Also, other needs can be addressed in FA. As for Alshon Jeffery... Have you guys seen your WRs??

You guys are hilarious.. If you guys just look at the film, you'd see the best players. By using some of your logic, you also would've drafted Ponder high last year. You can't honestly sit here and say that Ponder is better than Webb. And that right there is the main reason why the Vikings have to take a long hard look at Griffin. Although I think he ends up with you guys without needing to trade up. Also, other needs can be addressed in FA. As for Alshon Jeffery... Have you guys seen your WRs??

See, the problem is, a lot of us DO look at film. And a lot of us do look at things logically.

LOGICALLY, if you WERE a general manager, and you're not just some dude with a website trying to drum up traffic by creating false controversy, you wouldn't 1.) turn down a ton of offers from teams DESPERATE to get a quarterback that you could then use to better your team, and 2.) draft a quarterback if you're the Vikings when you've got on offensive lineman and need help at safety, and you have two very capable, young players who can compete for the starting job. Just because you don't LIKE Christian Ponder (which I reckon is the real reason you decided the Vikings were going to draft him, along with that controversy thing) doesn't mean that it's logical.

And if you looked at Alshon Jeffery, you'd see a wide receiver who is probably too big to even play tight end who can't separate from defenders and has NO downfield speed whatsoever, who has work ethic and weight issues. But again, picking Jeffery is more controversial.

You turn on the tape and you tell be Jeffery is better than Michael Floyd? Really dude? REALLY?

Okay. Whatever you say. You're bull****ting, but, whatever you say.

Nice try though.

See, the problem is, a lot of us DO look at film. And a lot of us do look at things logically.

LOGICALLY, if you WERE a general manager, and you're not just some dude with a website trying to drum up traffic by creating false controversy, you wouldn't 1.) turn down a ton of offers from teams DESPERATE to get a quarterback that you could then use to better your team, and 2.) draft a quarterback if you're the Vikings when you've got on offensive lineman and need help at safety, and you have two very capable, young players who can compete for the starting job. Just because you don't LIKE Christian Ponder (which I reckon is the real reason you decided the Vikings were going to draft him, along with that controversy thing) doesn't mean that it's logical.

And if you looked at Alshon Jeffery, you'd see a wide receiver who is probably too big to even play tight end who can't separate from defenders and has NO downfield speed whatsoever, who has work ethic and weight issues. But again, picking Jeffery is more controversial.

You turn on the tape and you tell be Jeffery is better than Michael Floyd? Really dude? REALLY?

Okay. Whatever you say. You're bull****ting, but, whatever you say.

Nice try though.

"Drum up controversy"?? Did I mention anything about rumors about a played allegedly gaining weight.. nope.. But go into 2012 with Gaffney, Stallworth, and the rest of the gang and see what happens.

"Drum up controversy"?? Did I mention anything about rumors about a played allegedly gaining weight.. nope.. But go into 2012 with Gaffney, Stallworth, and the rest of the gang and see what happens.

free agency happens. i am pretty sure we are gonna look at eddie royal, meachem, VJax and others. we don't need a WR as much as you think we do. Gaffney, Moss, Hankerson and Davis and Cooley are more than enough if we had a QB like RG3

There's a thing called "free agency", its a period of time where teams that have needs in positions can sign players to fill holes. Your statement is as ridiculous as saying we're going to go into the season with Rex Grossman and John Beck as our QBs. There is no freaking way we're taking Alshon Jeffery at number 6, and I'll be surprised if he's even picked in the first round. Czar of the Playbook maybe, but Czar of the Draft is a title I do not think you will be donning anytime soon.

At least Gaffney can separate. And he's in shape.

I don't think you understand, sir. NO ONE has Jeffery ranked this heigh. He's overweight, and even if he cuts weight, he has trouyble keeping it off. He's big and catchs the ball with his hands, but he can't seperate from NFL defensive backs. He offers no possibility of being a deep threat. The best thing you could say is MAYBE he's a red zone target, but even then, how many elite, fat wide receivers have YOU seen in the NFL?

And it's not rumor. Anyone who has watched Jeffery play know that he can't separate, and that he's had trouble cutting weight and keeping weight off.

He's big, he's slow, and out of shape. If he can't separate on college corners, how is he going to separate from dudes like Nnamdi in the NFL?

Answer this; how do you figure that Ashlon Jeffery is a better prospect than Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright? What is your scouting report on him?

Apparently spending high picks every year for QBs is going to become a beloved pastime for the Vikings. Or, you know, they could go Blackmon.

I get that he's not projecting trades, so there's some leeway there, but Jeffrey at 6? Only if he weighs in light, runs a 4.5, and looks like a monster receiver with super hands. And even then, he's got some work to get above Floyd, who handily surpassed him. Heck, Randle is ahead of him in half the positional rankings I've seen.

free agency happens. i am pretty sure we are gonna look at eddie royal, meachem, VJax and others. we don't need a WR as much as you think we do. Gaffney, Moss, Hankerson and Davis and Cooley are more than enough if we had a QB like RG3

This makes sense!

At least Gaffney can separate. And he's in shape.

I don't think you understand, sir. NO ONE has Jeffery ranked this heigh. He's overweight, and even if he cuts weight, he has trouyble keeping it off. He's big and catchs the ball with his hands, but he can't seperate from NFL defensive backs. He offers no possibility of being a deep threat. The best thing you could say is MAYBE he's a red zone target, but even then, how many elite, fat wide receivers have YOU seen in the NFL?

And it's not rumor. Anyone who has watched Jeffery play know that he can't separate, and that he's had trouble cutting weight and keeping weight off.

He's big, he's slow, and out of shape. If he can't separate on college corners, how is he going to separate from dudes like Nnamdi in the NFL?

Answer this; how do you figure that Ashlon Jeffery is a better prospect than Michael Floyd and Kendall Wright? What is your scouting report on him?

Jeffery consistently catches the ball in traffic and is money on 3rd down/Red Zone.

Floyd is more explosive after the catch, but he does have bouts of the dropsies in his game. What really worries me is that his struggles with Alcohol off the field at such a young age can be a cause for concern.

Wright is a slightly better version than Devery Henderson and about the same as Mike "All I Run is Streaks" Wallace. Limited route tree.

Archived