Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Very Redskins Christmas

MarkRascadizzle

Mark - if you and dlsf make the St Louis trip this year, I'm definitely going to figure out how to incorporate this into the ES Tailgate if we have electricity. I got a Redskins toaster that toasts the logo into the bread. :)

Nice, I got this too and yet another year if the Skins traveling to Stl!!!

---------- Post added December-26th-2011 at 10:19 PM ----------

Bet I am the only 45 year old woman happy that she got the Redskins Pillow Pet!! I also got some tailgating tools and a gift card to the Redskins store.

:logo:

Hahaha! My boys each got one of those

I got the Easton Press edition of the Complete Illustrated History of the Washington Redskins. It is bad ass. It is a leather bound book and it is gorgeous. My Dad gave it to me. I can always count on him to hook me up with a collectible like this book and the Danbury Mint Redskins collection.,

I got a Skins wallet, two shirts and this coat.

7526492_0.jpg

That coat is awesome. The person that gave it to you, where did they get it/order from? Would love to get one.

---------- Post added December-27th-2011 at 09:36 AM ----------

I got a Redskins sweat hood, hat(signed by Rocky), tree ornament, burgundy and gold 3ft christmas tree, skull cap and dream seats at the 12 yard line(home side) on Christmas eve.

p10429575dt.jpg

p10106496dt.jpg

I got the same hoodie and I got my boys the winter hats. They love them . Got them hoodies too.

My GF gave me the David Elfin Redskins History book, along with an official Riddell Redskins helmet (its a thing of beauty). Also received a grey Skins hoodie.

My family falls into the "get em anything Redskins" category as well. :) I saw much Redskins clothes under the tree, a super-sized throw blanket some Redskin Gnomes, Tree ornaments etc.

Hail!

Got a signed photo of Joe Jacoby to add to my growing collection. I tried to purchase a John Riggins Jersey from the internet, but apparently the site is ran out of the country and was shut down. Does anyone know of a known good website for authentic jerseys were i can find a Riggins jersey? A million thanks to anyone with helpful input!!!!

Nice, I got this too and yet another year if the Skins traveling to Stl!!!

Downright turning into an annual event of getting the band together. Already looking forward to it & putting the sales pitch on MTH & dslf to get them out from Maryland for it. :) I'm thinking I'm going to make some type of prime rib sandwiches on Redskins toast using the Christmas Skins toaster.

Got a signed photo of Joe Jacoby to add to my growing collection. I tried to purchase a John Riggins Jersey from the internet, but apparently the site is ran out of the country and was shut down. Does anyone know of a known good website for authentic jerseys were i can find a Riggins jersey? A million thanks to anyone with helpful input!!!!

Ask Mark The Homer, he knows EVERYTHING about jeseys. If he doesn't know the answer, then it's not important to you.

I got the toaster, slippers, a sweatshirt, stationary, a calander, the new David Elfin book (which is better than I thought), another chair for tailgating, a hat that folds down little ear covers on the side (would've come in handy at the Vikings game) and a picture of the fun bunch for my soon to be mancave...

I was spoiled.

I got the boy (my 19 month old son) a complete bedset for his toddler bed (which was impossible to find), a new Orakpo Jersey, and a flag to hang in his room.

It was a very Redskins Christmas in the DC9 household!

Almost forgot, my wife got me the Hog Pillow, but my son takes it everywhere and I think by default it's his now...

Archived