Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread: Week 16

ACW

Wow... Who starts? I honestly think the Eagles might steamroll the Cowboys. Then if my Giants somehow beat the Jets, next week will be huge.

That's what I'm hoping happens...and of course I want the Skins to beat the Eagles with the Eagles having something to fight for in their last week. :D

I'd also LOVE seeing the Cowboys losing 4 out of 5 after December 1st lol...will make me feel as if all is right in the world.

That's what I'm hoping happens...and of course I want the Skins to beat the Eagles with the Eagles having something to fight for in their last week. :D

I'd also LOVE seeing the Cowboys losing 4 out of 5 after December 1st lol...will make me feel as if all is right in the world.

IF (big IF), it comes down to Eagles only needing to beat Skins to get in, I can't see them losing, short of Vick getting knocked out of the game.

IF (big IF), it comes down to Eagles only needing to beat Skins to get in, I can't see them losing, short of Vick getting knocked out of the game.

I don't think that will happen. Win or lose this week Dallas cab clinch the east with a week 17 win

Dallas and new York is going to be flexed so Dallas/NY will know the results before the skins/eagles game

Archived