Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/ Giants Score and Game Prediction Tough Call

skins island connection

The Giants are not a playoff team if they let us win this game. I don't think it will be close. Our run D won't show up and Eli will pass for 289 and three TDs. Rex will throw 2 picks (at least one during a critical part of the game, which will kill any hope we had of winning) and we will lose 31-16. All the O will do is generate 3 FGs (2 which will be under 30 yards because we can't score TDs inside the 10 yard line) before getting a late, meaningless touchdown against a soft Giants D at the end of the game.

Can anyone tell I'm a disappointed 'Skins fan after years of disappointment? LOL.

We simply don't play that well @Giants stadium.

When is the last time, we won there?

Last year,we were in every game except 2.

The Eagles Monday Night massacre and @Giants.

(Yes,we did lose to the Rams and Lions by dbl digits,but we were in the games till late)

Played in 4 OT games,winning 3 of them

lost 5 games by 4 points or less

We will lose and lose big this game.

I do see Helu getting his 100+ yards rushing,though.

But our Defense is not playing that well at all,right now.

poor tackling...yuck

Redskins 17

@

Giants 37

The stadium opened just last year. Redskins just don't play well against the Giants but they did beat them earlier this season. Redskins need to find a way to get Eli off track. I find it odd that no matter how hard the Redskins try to pass rush Eli, Eli just sits there and throw the ball with little effort. I think Ryan Kerrigan's presence can make a difference and Roy Helu running all over the Giants and Rex will have his potion that gives him an boost in attribute for 10 minutes.

Redskins 21

Giants 17

Skins: 23

Giants: 22

We surprise them in their back yard (where we play horribly). A last minute TD to Moss wins another close one.

Except Moss is called for offensive pass interference and on the next play Rex forces one to Moss who is blanketed by a LB and it goes off his hands for an INT.

Giants 22

Redskins 16

lol @ all these 2 score loss predictions. The Redskins haven't lost by 2 scores unless Beck was playing (or late fumble TD vs Jets). (hell even Rex 4int Philly game was only 7 points)

The offense has showed up lately (not just NE bad D) despite missing practically everybody. Perhaps Rex is just plain more comfortable with this many games now under his belt?

Speaking of 2 scores, that's how we beat the Giants last time, and again, our team is actually worse now, injury wise, but better offense/points wise.

The 'they need to make the playoffs' thing could mean a lot, but the talk about "giants win 99% of the time" only pisses us off, it doesn't put some chip on their shoulder. if they're worried more about sweeping the Redskins and backing up **** talk...than making the playoffs, that's not good for them.

Eli's good in the 4th lately. We would have to match a TD and expect him to throw one late. All it will take is a turnover.

This game should be close. I hope we win our last 3 so I can laugh at all the upset draft pick posts. Then continue to laugh next year when we have our QB anyway.

Oh and forget about what Dallas is doing, who cares. We lost to them twice by a total of 5 points, we had our chance. Oh well. yet people think a giants win is such a SURE thing even though we've beaten them..

I hope we win our last 3 so I can laugh at all the upset draft pick posts. Then continue to laugh next year when we have our QB anyway.

Will you still be laughing when you find it cost us 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and a 3rd to move up to get him?? I'm not really sure that I understand your logic

lol @ all these 2 score loss predictions. The Redskins haven't lost by 2 scores unless Beck was playing (or late fumble TD vs Jets). (hell even Rex 4int Philly game was only 7 points)

The offense has showed up lately (not just NE bad D) despite missing practically everybody. Perhaps Rex is just plain more comfortable with this many games now under his belt?

Speaking of 2 scores, that's how we beat the Giants last time, and again, our team is actually worse now, injury wise, but better offense/points wise.

The 'they need to make the playoffs' thing could mean a lot, but the talk about "giants win 99% of the time" only pisses us off, it doesn't put some chip on their shoulder. if they're worried more about sweeping the Redskins and backing up **** talk...than making the playoffs, that's not good for them.

Eli's good in the 4th lately. We would have to match a TD and expect him to throw one late. All it will take is a turnover.

This game should be close. I hope we win our last 3 so I can laugh at all the upset draft pick posts. Then continue to laugh next year when we have our QB anyway.

Oh and forget about what Dallas is doing, who cares. We lost to them twice by a total of 5 points, we had our chance. Oh well. yet people think a giants win is such a SURE thing even though we've beaten them..

On point. I actually pick the Redskins to win by 3. I could care less about the draft positions. I wish everyone quit making such a big deal about it. After a 6 game winning streak, nothing can be more fitting than sweeping the Giants and possibly knocking them out of the playoff. I don't care about the Cowboys either. Like you said, the Redskins already played them twice. They are the least of their worries.

Well, considering the Cowboys are gonna beat the Bucs down tonight... the Giants are gonna come to play. It's also in NY which is a place where we never play good... I'll say we're gonna lose ugly.

I thought so with the Pats too...but the Pats don't have the pass rush the Giants have. We're juggling o-linemen...whew.

Giants-35

Skins-13

Will you still be laughing when you find it cost us 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and a 3rd to move up to get him?? I'm not really sure that I understand your logic

well I understand yours but I also understand it's 100% fan-created logic.

You know there's plenty of fans who aren't as emotionally invested in the happenings of the team, front office wise. Some folks just like to watch on Sundays. I'm not necessarily one of them, but I do want the team to win every time they play.

In the real NFL world, teams are playing to win, so what I would be laughing at, is the fact that some of you have gone WAY too far in the draft pick thinking, basically predicting the future, and all the 'logic' is ridiculous because no coach or player on the planet would ever ever ever hope the team loses, or even think to the future about how many picks it would take to do this is or that.

You draft where you deserve to draft, and thinking you can manipulate where you draft 5 months before April is pointless. You don't understand my logic? You don't understand why I want my favorite football team to win? Has it gotten that bad?

Anyway, sorry, let's not derail the thread here. We'll go in circles with this I'm sure ;)

Archived