Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins/ Giants Score and Game Prediction Tough Call

skins island connection

Well, week 15 is here, and although the Redskins are out of the playoff picture, this will be an entertaining game to say the least.

Week 1 the Redskins were down early, but bounced back with a fury, and the hopes of a great season were cascading throughout the minds of the Redskin faithful; oh, how times have changed.

I expect to see a hard fought game this sunday, and yes, in Giants stadium, probably alot closer than most will believe. After coming off a huge emotional win against the Pukes, I think they will be sleep-walking until the 4th qtr, and as usual, a freak ref call will end up costing the Redskins a victory, in a tough 59 minute battle.

Redskins -- 23

Giants -- 31

We simply don't play that well @Giants stadium.

When is the last time, we won there?

Last year,we were in every game except 2.

The Eagles Monday Night massacre and @Giants.

(Yes,we did lose to the Rams and Lions by dbl digits,but we were in the games till late)

Played in 4 OT games,winning 3 of them

lost 5 games by 4 points or less

We will lose and lose big this game.

I do see Helu getting his 100+ yards rushing,though.

But our Defense is not playing that well at all,right now.

poor tackling...yuck

Redskins 17

@

Giants 37

Giants playing for the playoffs and at home = Redskins losing. I think it could be close, but last week's offense was good because the Patriots D is so bad. I think the Giants sack a bunch and force multiple errors from Rex. I don't see us moving the ball well without Trent and Fred and their focus will be on Helu. I hope he has a decent game and no injuries please. I don't think the Giants rack up the points though.

Redskins - 10

Giants - 24

I also feel like we are way passed due for a defensive TD.

Im thinking 21-10, Giants. Not sure how we are going to score with what 3 rookie OL but hopefully we do. Would love to see us beat these guys tho

Yeah...what's odd about most games with the Giants over the past 3-4 years is that we generally keep their score down somewhat despite being dominated for the entire game. We've had games against them that felt like 41-3 and I look at the scoreboard to see that we lost 23-7 or 16-7.

I'm going to go with 26-13 but it won't feel that close.

Yeah...what's odd about most games with the Giants over the past 3-4 years is that we generally keep their score down somewhat despite being dominated for the entire game. We've had games against them that felt like 41-3 and I look at the scoreboard to see that we lost 23-7 or 16-7.

I'm going to go with 26-13 but it won't feel that close.

Yea, i really hate those games!!!

;8750878']I think the Giants take the momentum from last week's come back and win this one by 10-14. I am going to say 27 - 16.

My only concern is that the Giants may be without Umenyiora AND Tuck.

I agree with you Tom. However this is usually the big let down game you guys have at the end of the year. Especially seeing how its IN NY. Hopefully for us you do have a let down but i dont see it happening.

I don't know if we will win or lose but the Giant's pass defense isn't any better than New England's. They got torched by Romo sits to pee for 300 yards last week and that trend seems like it isn't slowing down. Once again that pass rush is lacking some key cogs, if the young rookies up front can give Rex some time he may sling it around some. If Kyle gives them a healthy dose of Helu and play action it might be a fun game to watch, will that translate into a win maybe but I don't see us getting blow out.

Archived