Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Invade Pittsburgh 2012 - Oct. 28th

HTTR F Dallas

Yeah, I know that it must be shocking to Redskins fans, but sometimes fans of real teams are enthusiastic about the sport as a whole and read up on other teams from time to time. Even teams that aren't rivals!

Yet you only decide to post when someone talks about the city you LEFT to come to the city you're trying to trash. Let me spell it out for you: Assuming DC is as bad as you claim it is, you still moved here from Pittsburgh "out of necessity". Q.E.D. - that's Quod Erat Demonstrandum (that which has been demonstrated) - Pittsburgh is worse than DC.

Alright it's 3-3, Bob Walk and Steve Blass...

They're playing Arizona...

I'm listening, because I'm a Bucco's fan... We had season tickets the last 2 years of 3 Rivers... I moved away yet am still loyal to both places I moved away from... And still travel to those cities for games...

Yet you only decide to post when someone talks about the city you LEFT to come to the city you're trying to trash. Let me spell it out for you: Assuming DC is as bad as you claim it is, you still moved here from Pittsburgh "out of necessity". Q.E.D. - that's Quod Erat Demonstrandum (that which has been demonstrated) - Pittsburgh is worse than DC.

There's no dispute or question: the D.C. area economy is better than the Pittsburgh area economy. That's not my argument. My argument is that the only reason the D.C. area economy is good is that the federal government is located here. The D.C. area thrives off of the rest of the country's tax dollars. That's not much to brag about, because it basically has nothing to do with any particular quality of the D.C. area. Besides, I live in Northern Virginia. It's bland, but it's tolerable. If my choice was to live and work in D.C. or live in work in Pittsburgh, I'd take the lower wage and work in Pittsburgh.

Maybe Pittsburgh needs to do more than push the Rooney Rule. Your city is a joke dude. You didn't leave that rats nest. You fled it. Then you have the audacity to come into the board of a team in the city that RESCUED you?? You are a troll. And an ungrateful troll to boot. Again, a thank you is really the only way you should be responding here.

A troll, yes. But mostly just unoriginal and lame.

Remember when we used to get clever, witty trolls in here? I miss those days. Now it's just the same old douchebags spewing the same 2005 trolling talking points. Snore

You're out of things to say, right?

What more would you like me to say exactly. You came into this thread to tell us all about why Pittsburgh is so great and the the DMV is awful when one of our regular posters made a joke about Pittsburgh being a dying city. Then we noticed you lived in Fairfax. Then you explained that you were FORCED to live here because you couldn't even make a living in Pittsburgh which as Hittman eloquently put it actually proves the very point you were trying to dispute. I chuckled not only a the irony of that but then I noticed you have been here on the board of a team whom by your own admission you don't care about for SEVEN (not 8) years! You pointed out my math error. I demonstrated that I can use Math to also prove the city you fled from in unadulterated desperation is actually the poorest metropolis in the nation thereby further rebuffing your original point. You retorted by telling me the town I live in is 40 years old. What more could I possibly say. You've bested me.

Still nothing about being a Pirates fan... But ya know... Gotta choose the winners...

First rule of being a 2005 trolldouche is the ability to debate the merits of various metropolitan areas vs the one you used to live in before you moved. Only after it has been clearly established that your town can beat up their town can the subject of other sports teams and their pathetic attendance be properly discussed.

You see, in this case, it's still not clear who would win in a Pepsi challenge between Pittsburgh and DC. Be patient

What more would you like me to say exactly. You came into this thread to tell us all about why Pittsburgh is so great and the the DMV is awful when one of our regular posters made a joke about Pittsburgh being a dying city. Then we noticed you lived in Fairfax. Then you explained that you were FORCED to live here because you couldn't even make a living in Pittsburgh which as Hittman eloquently put it actually proves the very point you were trying to dispute. I chuckled not only a the irony of that but then I noticed you have been here on the board of a team whom by your own admission you don't care about for SEVEN (not 8) years! You pointed out my math error. I demonstrated that I can use Math to also prove the city you fled from in unadulterated desperation is actually the poorest metropolis in the nation thereby further rebuffing your original point. You retorted by telling me the town I live in is 40 years old. What more could I possibly say. You've bested me.

Thanks for the kind word Brotherz, it's a rare day that I get to use Q.E.D.

I almost woke my wife up laughing at that last statement. Great stuff.

Wait

Yah, that's seven. Damn. But it could be 7.3 if it was january of 2005 Which rounds to 7. Damn again.

All right. Steel, its been fun and I gotta go to bed. Like you and 90% of our area here in Northern Va, I'm blessed with a job and have to get to it in the morning cuz if I don't one of you rocket scientists fleeing from Pittsburgh is gonna steal it!

p.s. I think you're a troll lurking on our board because you're life must be very dissappointing but I don't ever take this stuff that personally. If I TRULY offended you (as opposed to just ribbing you a bit) I apologize. Its just a football message board. I wish you and yours prosperity and happiness dude. Now stay out of our board!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

---------- Post added April-17th-2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

Wait

Yah, that's seven. Damn. But it could be 7.3 if it was january of 2005 Which rounds to 7. Damn again.

Yea, I gotta admit, since I was making a lot of "you're stupid" comments, it did sting when he pointed that out. HAHAHAHAHA! I appreciate the effort though Zoony.

Wait

Yea, I gotta admit, since I was making a lot of "you're stupid" comments, it did sting when he pointed that out. HAHAHAHAHA! I appreciate the effort though Zoony.

What do you want to talk about? Should I give a testimonial about Three Rivers Stadium and PNC Park?

Nah give a testimonial about how you've stuck with the Pirates through thick and thin, going to roughly the same amount of games per year, not because they were good, but because they were YOUR team...

Nah give a testimonial about how you've stuck with the Pirates through thick and thin, going to roughly the same amount of games per year, not because they were good, but because they were YOUR team...

Soooooo..... Yeah....

The Steelers are in for a rebuilding year this year. I don't see them making the playoffs. That team is old. The Ravens and Bengals will surpass them in the division and the rest of the AFC is too tough for them to get in as a wild card. They're still a damn good team though but I think this is their "miss the playoffs" year, they have one of those every so often. I think they'll be ripe for the upset. They always struggle vs. spread offenses and that's what we'll be running.

(other than their blatantly racist name and mascot)

Jokes on you dummy, we don't have a mascot. Just an emblem on the side of our helmet. Having a mascot is someone dressing up in an inflatable costume, like Rowdy for the Cowturds. We do have the best band in the NFL (despite what the Ratbirds-Ravens fans think). And put another emblem on the other side of your helmet. Is your franchise too cheap to put 2 on?

---------- Post added April-18th-2012 at 10:00 AM ----------

There are very few Nats fans at the Pirates-Nats games either. What's next, are you going to tell me how great the Wizards are?

At least we HAVE a basketball team.

I was just curious to see if Pittsburgh really is a dying city. Turns out, they had the 5th largest population decline of any metropolitian area during the first decade of this century. And really, it's fourth, because Youngstown, OH, does not have the same population as the other cities listed.

So congrats, Pittsburgh. You're Cleveland, by another name.

Archived