Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Just Might Beat Dallas

Pitbull

I'll put the F**KING TEAM ON MY BACK for you, Pitbull!

I'll put all the Down Trodden fans on MY F**KIN BACK for you!

I WILL be at the Game on Sunday!

My heart BLEEDS eternal BLACK HATE for those Cow****es!

I WILL cover every person wearing Blue and Silver with eternal BLACK HATE on Sunday!

"DIE YOU DIRTY DOGS! DIE!"

300warcryPYRneca0017.jpg

HAIL !!!!!

I am as big a Skins fan as the next guy, and while I would love a win, especially against the Cowboys there is no way in holy hell that we are gonna beat the Cowboys....

Shannahan will nto let any of our RB's get any consistency, we have NO ONE to catch the ball, We have the choice of Grossman or Beck at Qb which is like choosing between getting kicked in the balls and punched in the face, our biggest offensive weapon (Gano) is still inconsistent on his best day, our defense while imporved is depending on 2 guys that can not cover (Landry and Hall) and olny one of those guys can tackle.

Bottom line is this is going to be painful and I do not think I am gonna waste my time with it....first time in 15 years that I have given this team NO HOPE in a game....

Dallas: 40

Skins: 10

We're going to get smoked. We all know it. Next Sunday evening will be a new miserable low point for us Redskins fans.

This makes me even more so dread the game and ride home afterward. I'm gonna be really depressed if my first Redskins Cowboys game at Fedex is a slaughter. I won't boo or anything. I'll just sit my head resting on my hands and looking like a deer looking at headlights.

This makes me even more so dread the game and ride home afterward. I'm gonna be really depressed if my first Redskins Cowboys game at Fedex is a slaughter. I won't boo or anything. I'll just sit my head resting on my hands and looking like a deer looking at headlights.

It could be worse... I live in Norfolk... that's another 2 hours of misery. If I were you I'd park in the arena drive cash lot near the exit and leave the game 5 minutes early. That will knock off at least an hour.

It could be worse... I live in Norfolk... that's another 2 hours of misery. If I were you I'd park in the arena drive cash lot near the exit and leave the game 5 minutes early. That will knock off at least an hour.

Yeah, I go down to Norfolk each year to see VCU vs ODU. I can imagine 4 hours of driving home after a crushing loss has to suck. If we lost badly or in a heartbreaking way I'll most likely be the same way home when VCU loses in Norfolk. Basically I'm silent and constantly thinking about plays that could have gone different.

Ok, I know everyone is down about our performance lately, Im just as fustrated as the next fan, but im going to go out on a limb and say we just might win.

Nope. You're right there at the trunk, staring out at the limb. You're even reaching out (with one hand only) to it but you are nowhere close to danger. :)

Ok, I know everyone is down about our performance lately, Im just as fustrated as the next fan, but im going to go out on a limb and say we just might win.

Ok Ok, you may think Im crazy, I get it, but Ive never seen my fellow fans this low for a Dallas week. We have been through alot as fans of this team for years, and as bad as we have been over the years you would have never caught Redskin fans not pumped for Dallas week.

So I offer my fellow fans an opportunity and a Thread to lift those spirits, get pumped for Dallas week, Im going to put on my Redskin gear, fly my flags on my car, talk trash to all my Cowpunk fan friends. Hell nobody expects us to win no way, so I have nothing to lose, and neither do my fellow fans.

In the words of Jay-Z, Brush your shoulders off!!!

Redskins- 27

Dallas - 17

Rex Grossman and Hankerson connects for Two Touchdowns and Roy Helu breaks a 70 Yard TD run, and the stadium goes wild!!!!!, Gano puts the game out of Reach with 2 late 4th quater field goals

Go Get em SKINS!!!!!!

Well being as I've been making out betting against my skins for 4 weeks now, I do believe this is our swan song for the season and we will keep this one close. Would'nt be surprised if dallas has to squeak this one out, but make no mistake, dallas wins. Not for lack of effort, its just that injuries have killed us , and the remaining talent just can't keep up.

---------- Post added November-14th-2011 at 06:44 PM ----------

I'll put the F**KING TEAM ON MY BACK for you, Pitbull!

I'll put all the Down Trodden fans on MY F**KIN BACK for you!

I WILL be at the Game on Sunday!

My heart BLEEDS eternal BLACK HATE for those Cow****es!

I WILL cover every person wearing Blue and Silver with eternal BLACK HATE on Sunday!

"DIE YOU DIRTY DOGS! DIE!"

300warcryPYRneca0017.jpg

HAIL !!!!!

Settle down Beavis

Archived