Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Just Might Beat Dallas

Pitbull

Ok, I know everyone is down about our performance lately, Im just as fustrated as the next fan, but im going to go out on a limb and say we just might win.

Ok Ok, you may think Im crazy, I get it, but Ive never seen my fellow fans this low for a Dallas week. We have been through alot as fans of this team for years, and as bad as we have been over the years you would have never caught Redskin fans not pumped for Dallas week.

So I offer my fellow fans an opportunity and a Thread to lift those spirits, get pumped for Dallas week, Im going to put on my Redskin gear, fly my flags on my car, talk trash to all my Cowpunk fan friends. Hell nobody expects us to win no way, so I have nothing to lose, and neither do my fellow fans.

In the words of Jay-Z, Brush your shoulders off!!!

Redskins- 27

Dallas - 17

Rex Grossman and Hankerson connects for Two Touchdowns and Roy Helu breaks a 70 Yard TD run, and the stadium goes wild!!!!!, Gano puts the game out of Reach with 2 late 4th quater field goals

Go Get em SKINS!!!!!!

yeah, real good prediction.... how many times have we scored 27 this year??? we haven't scored a TD in forever and haven't had a lead in a game since Oct. 2.... and we are just gonna up and put up a lights out game against the cowboys?? hahahahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Ok, I know everyone is down about our performance lately, Im just as fustrated as the next fan, but im going to go out on a limb and say we just might win.

Ok Ok, you may think Im crazy, I get it, but Ive never seen my fellow fans this low for a Dallas week. We have been through alot as fans of this team for years, and as bad as we have been over the years you would have never caught Redskin fans not pumped for Dallas week.

So I offer my fellow fans an opportunity and a Thread to lift those spirits, get pumped for Dallas week, Im going to put on my Redskin gear, fly my flags on my car, talk trash to all my Cowpunk fan friends. Hell nobody expects us to win no way, so I have nothing to lose, and neither do my fellow fans.

In the words of Jay-Z, Brush your shoulders off!!!

Redskins- 27

Dallas - 17

Rex Grossman and Hankerson connects for Two Touchdowns and Roy Helu breaks a 70 Yard TD run, and the stadium goes wild!!!!!, Gano puts the game out of Reach with 2 late 4th quater field goals

Go Get em SKINS!!!!!!

You are on drugs...Dallas: 55, Redskins: 6

I know it's Dallas. I hate Dallas as much as the next Joe Redskinsfan.

My question would be: Why? It reminds me of the Jacksonville game last year. Just put in the youngsters to evaluate talent. The franchise will only be hurt by a win.

I am sorry but this fan just can't seem to get that spirit that you talk of anymore. I am just so tired of the losing that not even Dallas week can get me pumped up because of the eventual letdown that I will face again on Monday. I use to be behind this team but the life pulse of Redskins Nation is barely alive. The only satisfaction I will have this year will be a Redskins win over the Cowboys but those wins are not often enough. We win one they win 5 in a row. This team doesn't care about the Redskins/Cowboys rivalry anymore and they just go out there to play regardless of the outcome. Most of them just show up to work and get their paycheck. They can say all the right things with the media and take a "everything is ok" attitude but when do you get tired of the losing. The Redskins/Cowboys rivalry should mean something and this is the game they should try to win for the fans so they can feel good for one day in this miserable year.

Ummm...pitbull, it's only Monday. I'm still wallowing in defeat on Monday. I don't get convinced we have a chance until at least Wednesday, before KNOWING we're going to DESTROY every opponent we face by Sunday am. Then it's back to wallow by Sunday afternoon until Wednesday, wash, rinse, repeat....please hold.

(and p.s. how have we got to page 2 without the standard "cocaine is a hell of a drug" comment? I'm proud of you, ES)

While my hate for the cowpukes runs deep....I see no way that this impotent offense will put us in a position to win the game. We could not beat them when Romo sits to pee had a broekn collar bone and our offense is non existent. I undertstand any given Sunday, but this team would appear has either quit or just plain sucks. Either one is not a good thing.

98t4qf.jpg

The only faint hope is that the players realize that this is an important rivalry game, Rex somehow manages to keep bonehead picks down, and the Redskins eke out a miracle win

The offense isn't there and with Hankerson out for season (allegedly) the offense will really be hampered

Ummm...pitbull, it's only Monday. I'm still wallowing in defeat on Monday. I don't get convinced we have a chance until at least Wednesday, before KNOWING we're going to DESTROY every opponent we face by Sunday am. Then it's back to wallow by Sunday afternoon until Wednesday, wash, rinse, repeat....please hold.

(and p.s. how have we got to page 2 without the standard "cocaine is a hell of a drug" comment? I'm proud of you, ES)

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. :)

Archived