Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jammal Brown: Massive Free Agent/Trade Bust

Sawyer5500

For all of you that are saying "hmm he's not that bad, he's not as bad as your making him out to be" please go back and watch the games we've played.. Dude is by far the worst o-lineman we have, there's no if, ands or buts about it!! he has been terrible and if you watch the majority of the pressure received by our QB's come from the RT side.. I would bench is ass today if I was coach!!!

I disagree with this assessment. Jammal hasn't been perfect, he does get beat, but he's far from "atrocious". I think thats a bit of an exaggeration. IMO, i tend to think that he's been average thus far.

Are you serious!! I went to the Carolina game and watch him specifically and dude is ATROCIOUS!!!! no exaggeration what so ever and I normally don't like calling out players but seriously Panther fans were behind me laughing at #77 saying how horrible he was..

Cook will be a starter in this league for a long time hopefully its here for those that have said Williams is playing bad the only game he played bad in was the Giants game other than that he has basically played lights out.

Wait...Cook? What makes you think Cook is that good? I really wish we had Monty back at C.

Brown is a hit or miss dude. Next game he'll probably look like the one time All Pro tackle he use to be..Then in other games JB will just look falt out lost and old. I think imo JB is a pretty good stop gap. Hopefully,JB will by us enough time until we draft his replacement

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 11:44 AM ----------

Wait...Cook? What makes you think Cook is that good? I really wish we had Monty back at C.

Cook has been playing well bruh! :evilg:

For all of you that are saying "hmm he's not that bad, he's not as bad as your making him out to be" please go back and watch the games we've played.. Dude is by far the worst o-lineman we have, there's no if, ands or buts about it!! he has been terrible and if you watch the majority of the pressure received by our QB's come from the RT side.. I would bench is ass today if I was coach!!!

Brown has made a few monumentally bad mistakes but he really isn't as bad as the impression those mistakes have left on a lot of fans.

Are you serious!! I went to the Carolina game and watch him specifically and dude is ATROCIOUS!!!! no exaggeration what so ever and I normally don't like calling out players but seriously Panther fans were behind me laughing at #77 saying how horrible he was..

Yeah, he's garbage. I've noticed him getting schooled by lesser pass rushers since week 1 and I broadcast games on my channel alot so I've seen most of the games 2-5 times each.

Brees just makes bad-average linemen look great and they go to the Pro Bowl. Brees steps up, gets rid of the ball quick, which most QB's don't do. I.E. Grossman/Beck and 80% of the leagues QB's.

I think he's the worst lineman we have. We keep talking about he was a deal considering he was a pro bowler. Stop loving in the past, apparently the Saints knew what he wasn't. Time to simply move on.

He is playing so bad that i am certain we will release him at the end of the year (maybe even during the season) only 1 year into his new deal.

Our Tackles are HIGHLY overrated. Neither Trent nor Jammal are ProBowl caliber.

Trent is constantly injured, and gets beat with stunts. And, Jammal is too slow and a push over. Jammal should have never gotten the fat extension contract. Time to put a young gun in. He can't be worse than Jammal.

Our Tackles are HIGHLY overrated. Neither Trent nor Jammal are ProBowl caliber.

Trent is constantly injured, and gets beat with stunts. And, Jammal is too slow and a push over. Jammal should have never gotten the fat extension contract. Time to put a young gun in. He can't be worse than Jammal.

Yes, he can. And he will. I'm a broken record with this, but I can't stand the notion of 'playing young guys just to play them'. "just because they're young". There's a very good reason there's no such thing as an NFL team with nothing but rookie or second year starters, but if some of you had your way, that would be the Washington Redskins.

You think it's bad now, you think Brown is so bad (and you're even bashing Trent?) watch how ugly it is when undrafted or 7th round guys play...in the middle of the season.

Think, people.

And believe me, no ones HIGHLY overrating our tackles...

I am not sure why people are saying Trent is bad, that dude had maybe one bad game this year, and the last few he played were great games. You saw what happened to our line once Licht and Trent went out. Trent just had an unlucky injury, and will be back... he is a good LT that has the potential to be great. and i think he will

he was a Pro Bowl Left Tackle with the Saints he may just not be cut out for the zone blocking scheme

No, we just don't have Drew Brees. He makes scrub OLmen look like Pro Bowlers even though they suck. Thats just how it is. Brown is complete garbage but our QB's don't exactly help out the OL either.

No, we just don't have Drew Brees. He makes scrub OLmen look like Pro Bowlers even though they suck. Thats just how it is. Brown is complete garbage but our QB's don't exactly help out the OL either.

Amen. That goes along with all of the franchise QB threads. People just dont realize how much great QB helps the OL. Look at the Colts. 10-6 last year with the exact same team except for one player. Take away their franchise QB, their line looks like **** and they cant win a game.

Yes, he can. And he will. I'm a broken record with this, but I can't stand the notion of 'playing young guys just to play them'. "just because they're young". There's a very good reason there's no such thing as an NFL team with nothing but rookie or second year starters, but if some of you had your way, that would be the Washington Redskins.

You think it's bad now, you think Brown is so bad (and you're even bashing Trent?) watch how ugly it is when undrafted or 7th round guys play...in the middle of the season.

Think, people.

And believe me, no ones HIGHLY overrating our tackles...

Brown is giving up sacks left and right and gets manhandled in the run game, can an undrafted guy do any worse? I dont think so. Thats why i think Brown will be benched for Willie Smith when we are farther out of contention.

And i praised Locklear for his game against Carolina but man did he get spanked against Buffalo.

Archived