Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it too early to start questioning coaches like Keenan McCardell's role on this team?

flexxskins

Moss is not integral to this offense. He's easily shut down by competent defensive coordinators.

I still am not sold on McCardell as a viable, bona fide receivers coach. Two years ago, there weren't many good ones available when Shanahan was hired. Last year, there were some good one available, but I guess the team didn't want to (or couldn't) make the change. The guy had no experience as a receivers coach, save for some kind of internship with the Giants.....so I do question the move.

Yeah ha lets blow it all up again change all the coaches **** the fact that this is exactly what we have been doing for the last ten years ....even under Gibbs..... we don't have the talent or the depth to start changing horses with the positional coaches .

I have issues with the play calling from young Shanahan but we dont have the parts to play the game he wants to . I have questions about other parts of the team and coaching staff but I think we have to do something we have not done in nearly 20 years and maintain some consistancy behind the players . That started last year but 2 consecutive seasons (and we are not even there yet) with the same coaching staff is not 'sticking the course'

You want to know why we suck and why we never seem to be able to get over that hump look at not the lacking talent in the players but the constant changing of directions and the short term thinking that is to blame .

Archived