Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tonight's 8pm:Cnn- Great Western Republican Debate

88Comrade2000

Well, based on what I just saw...

I could vote for Mitt or Ron. However, both will probably be dominated in a debate against Obama.

I don't think so. Obama didn't really shine in debates against McCain. Obama won't outshine anyone in a debate. I bet he will have a great speech though during the DNC convention that will help him.

I am waiting for the day we have a 50 year old, articulate, less crazy sounding Ron Paul

Good luck with that, if Ron Paul were less crazy he would have given up a long time ago and realized the media will never accept him as a viable candidate. :(

I wish he would get the nomination, but no such luck.

I don't think so. Obama didn't really shine in debates against McCain. Obama won't outshine anyone in a debate. I bet he will have a great speech though during the DNC convention that will help him.

Obama out strengthed (I just made it a word) McCain. Obama would probably do the same to Paul, mainly because Paul "looks" like a weak old man. Mitt is a strong boy and I don't think he'll be bulleyed by Obama.

Interesting to see the contrast with posters here and those on RedState. They hate him.

Edit: By him, I mean Romney.

Obama has nothing to worry about. Romney will not get the support of the Tea Party. They won't lift a finger for him. Romney will have to pick a Tea Partier veep but even that will not push a Romney/Tea Party ticket over Obama.

Obama out strengthed (I just made it a word) McCain. Obama would probably do the same to Paul, mainly because Paul "looks" like a weak old man. Mitt is a strong boy and I don't think he'll be bulleyed by Obama.

He absolutely wouldn't be bullied. Mitt can speak with authority at times and holds his own well.

BTW I'm a fan of debates where they let them squabble. They should all allow it because frankly that's where you get the good stuff.

Obama has nothing to worry about. Romney will not get the support of the Tea Party. They won't lift a finger for him. Romney will have to pick a Tea Partier veep but even that will not push a Romney/Tea Party ticket over Obama.

The country always votes with it's pocketbook.

Hell, a Sarge/Baculus ticket would beat Obama.........

Youve made this point over and over again, and noone is taking the bait.

In the primaries they won't, in the general they'll suck it up. That's what primaries are for.

Winner tonight: Mitt Romney.

Loser: Rick Perry

Unimpressive: Cain. I find him to be an unconvincing bull****ter that doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

Rising: Newt and Ron Paul

Falling: Bachmann and Santorum

Winner: Barrack Obama and Ron Paul

Loser: Rick Perry

Unimpressive: Cain

Did Damage to himself: Romney

No Change: Newt

Falling: Bachmann, Santorum, Hunstman- who wasn't there

He absolutely wouldn't be bullied. Mitt can speak with authority at times and holds his own well.

BTW I'm a fan of debates where they let them squabble. They should all allow it because frankly that's where you get the good stuff.

The main problem I see with Romney, and it's pretty huge as I perceive it...

The whole national health care issue. That's one thing he'll have trouble arguing the counter point against Obama. Especially considering that one of the main objections against Obama is that he didn't "go for the economy", he went for "Obamacare". Romney certainly is a strong debater though, I'll give him that.

Archived