Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont panic guys you lost to a great Eagles team

sticktracy

You guys have a good defense i said you were a good team and i hate the skins, but you have a good team. We have a better defense once we put everything together and its not even close. Our Defense almost kept you guys without a TD

That is laughable. Our D is light years better than yours. Your D is garbage if Rex didn't Christmas gift wrap 4 INT's to you guys.

You guys have a good defense i said you were a good team and i hate the skins, but you have a good team. We have a better defense once we put everything together and its not even close. Our Defense almost kept you guys without a TD

I think the 4 picks Grossman threw had something to do with that. I can play amazing "D" as well if the opposing QB keeps tossing me the ball.

We lost to a talented Eagles team. The Eagles are far from great and any team with a good defense and a half decent offense would have won that game. The Eagles move the ball well but don't score like they should. 4 Ints in the game and you only get 20 points? If I were an Eagles fan I'd be be happy for the win but I'd be concerned... And God forbid Vick misses a game... Vince Young will be the starter....HA!!

Yeah, the Eagles are in some trouble. With our quaterback play and cornerbacks, I am talking to you D.Hall, you would think hey would have dropped a nuke on us again. However I must stress the fact that they only manage to score 20 points. A great team would have put up, at the very least, 30 points on us yesterday. Call it denial, stupidity, or whatever, but don't say it is a lie......

Sticktracy your team sucks. You could not score in the 2nd half. If our bumbling, jack ass QB did not throw into double and triple coverage whic resulted in 4 INT's you would have lost. At least be honest before you start pretending.

I am not sure who you are playing over the next 4 games but I know you will lose at least 2-4 cause you all tank in the second half and you did in this game. But Rex the Grossman gave you the game. Feel very lucky but you will continue to tank in 2nd halfs.

Rex thew 2 INTS inside the Redzone which should have been points for us. In the end our D made a stand in the second and if we had any O at all we would have won this game and you all would have blown another large lead. We have no O line again and we have no qb. Yet you only won by a TD and because Rex sucks as bad as he does.

You guys have a good team. We knew it would take some time for our team to finally come together and gel. We have alot of new players so it took sometime Redskins just faced a team that had their backs against the wall and this was a must win for my Eagles. No reason for you guys to panic.

No panic here. I said we are a 8-8 team before the season started it. Were not good offensively. The Eagles Offensive talent blows us away. No surprise by the 1st QTR scoring from me. I thought we would lose unless we got all the breaks created in the game for Buffalo. We are 1 to 2 years away from being a good team. The Defense is almost there, but we need ALOT of work on the Offensive side of the ball, by FA and the Draft. Two Major Keys QB and Big Tall WR so we can throw the ball up, blind folded, falling down like ELI (no talent) Manning does and his Tanlented Tall Recievers Jump up and always come down with it and create great stats for him.

We are great you have to realize this team is stacked with new players on defense and coaches. We knew we would start to click after the first few games and this was a must win for us. You lost to the better team. Grossman/his back up couldnt hold a candle to Vick. Most of our losses were because we beat ourselves with turnovers. However you guys have a good team you just caught us at the wrong time.

Again, you're not "great". "Great" teams don't start out the season 1-4. Especially with the talent on that team. There is only one great team in the league this year, and that's the Packers.

And yeah, we lost to the better team "yesterday". sure. But you're still 2-4. We're 3-2. Do the math. And no one ever said Grossman or Beck was better than Vick. So that was a stupid comment. But Vick has never won anything. So don't pretend that he's a great QB.

And don't give me the we lost all our games because of turnovers. We just had a QB that threw FOUR INTs, dude! Despite that, we only lost to you guys by a TD. That's the definiton of beating yourself! And our other loss to Dallas, we also beat ourselves. You guys lost those 4 games because of your horrible defensive play, as much as anything. And you're not going anywhere this year with those LBs. Plus Vick will screw it all up, too, as he always does.

---------- Post added October-17th-2011 at 01:37 PM ----------

Well, on paper the Eagles are great. Let's put it this way, they're capable of winning a game by a whole lot. We don't have that capability on the other hand.
This makes no sense whatsoever. Games aren't won on paper, genius. Stick to Madden.

Wow, can't believe this guy is serious.

All though the way Skins fans have reacted about how bad we are, is very similar to how this guy is acting on how good the eagles are.

We should have been demolished. We should never have been in that game. Still dont get how we were, even with the defense clamping down in the 2nd half.

We are great you have to realize this team is stacked with new players on defense and coaches. We knew we would start to click after the first few games and this was a must win for us. You lost to the better team. Grossman/his back up couldnt hold a candle to Vick. Most of our losses were because we beat ourselves with turnovers. However you guys have a good team you just caught us at the wrong time.

You eeked out a win by 1 TD after our QB threw 4 picks. You still suck, we just sucked a bit more on Sunday. The Packers win that game against the Skins by 42.

To the Original Poster------Are you serious!!! You come on our site talking smack when your Dream team only wins by 7??!!!! For all the talk in the preseason talk in reality all the dream team has been is a nightmare! First of all I Echo the words of previous skinsfans on this thead and say you only won because Rex handed you the game!! Remember that the eagles were shutdown in 3 and 1 attempts time and time again. I suggest you take that win and keep on movin' because when you play us again Grossman will be there to save yall. Lets get real the only reason you came to gloat is you realize this could be the last win of the season....All speed no power...(Vicks attempt to QB sneak a 1 yard TD)....Next week the koolaid runs out......

Archived