Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dont panic guys you lost to a great Eagles team

sticktracy

You guys have a good team. We knew it would take some time for our team to finally come together and gel. We have alot of new players so it took sometime Redskins just faced a team that had their backs against the wall and this was a must win for my Eagles. No reason for you guys to panic.

Looking at your sig...makes me wonder about your credentials. I mean, it's Mike Vick for goodness sake.

I'm a VT fan, and I certainly hope that Vick does well, but.....

It's the God Damn Eagles. I hate the Eagles more than any other team in professional sports. Your sig represents the low point in my Redskins fandom. That's how bad it is around here. I'm 22 years old and it can't get any worse. Actually. it can, but I'm not yet ready to accept it. I wonder if you're even able to accept the fact that your team is garbage, or that your fans are the scum of the Earth.

Hell, I'm not even an avid Stadium poster, or well known around here come to think of it. All I want is for you to know ow little we think of your "goodwill".,

So if you expect any goodwill, forget about it.

I mean the most respect that I can, but **** you. As an Eagle fan I hope you find nothing but bad luck. That's maybe a little harsh, but that's what 4 years of going to school in PA will give you. I hate the city of Philthadelphia with all my heart. Hell, I don't even care if you;re a fan of the Eagles and other DC sports like some other people around here. Being From Philly is bad enough. Have fun booing cancer.

****, I'm drunk. I'm just going to shut up now before I get NNT'd,

Yeah, you guys are so "great". You're 2-4. The caption above your icon there seems very fitting.

Well, on paper the Eagles are great. Let's put it this way, they're capable of winning a game by a whole lot. We don't have that capability on the other hand.

Yeah, you guys are so "great". You're 2-4. The caption above your icon there seems very fitting.

We are great you have to realize this team is stacked with new players on defense and coaches. We knew we would start to click after the first few games and this was a must win for us. You lost to the better team. Grossman/his back up couldnt hold a candle to Vick. Most of our losses were because we beat ourselves with turnovers. However you guys have a good team you just caught us at the wrong time.

We are great you have to realize this team is stacked with new players on defense and coaches. We knew we would start to click after the first few games and this was a must win for us. You lost to the better team. Grossman/his back up couldnt hold a candle to Vick. Most of our losses were because we beat ourselves with turnovers. However you guys have a good team you just caught us at the wrong time.

Funny, because without our four turnovers, you lose this game. So, you're better than the teams to whom you lost because you beat yourselves, but you're better than we are because we beat ourselves?

Did I get that right?

We'll get another shot at Philly. They were the better team today. They ran the ball better. They passed the ball better. They stuffed the run on defense and our defense allowed LeSean Mccoy to have his way. You're right. We do have a pretty good team. But the NFC East is the toughest division in the NFL. Grossman was a huge factor in why we lost, but the Eagles played well on defense the whole game.

Where did that great team go in the second half?

Where did that great team go in the second half?

You guys have a good defense i said you were a good team and i hate the skins, but you have a good team. We have a better defense once we put everything together and its not even close. Our Defense almost kept you guys without a TD

You guys have a good defense i said you were a good team and i hate the skins, but you have a good team. We have a better defense once we put everything together and its not even close. Our Defense almost kept you guys without a TD

You don't have a better defense in the least. Again, as you pointed out, this game was about us beating ourselves. You got blanked in the second half. Good teams put it away, and you didn't do ****.

By the way, nice spelling in your signature.

E-A-G-E-L-S EAGLES!

Way to represent! :thumbsup:

Better defense? Don't make me laugh. You guys gave up a touchdown to John Beck 3 series after he should have been playing. Good luck next time, considering that the whole league already learned that Vince Young can't play worth ****.

Rex Grossman kept us without a TD. Your defense is nowhere near close to ours, that is not the homer in me talking either. The fact that you have Vick, McCoy, Jackson, and Maclin and you only scored 7 more points than Rex/Beck, Santana Moss, Fred Davis, and the gang of pedestrian receivers doesnt really scream advantage: defense. Your offense is spectacular, your defense has some big names at corner and good pass rushers, surrounded by mediocrity.

ok I won't panic

and don't you panic when it becomes clear in the next few weeks that the eagles are still screwed up. zero points in the second half which goes right along with the theme of your season: not showing up for the whole game. you were at least within the possibility of yet ANOTHER blown 4th quarter lead against john friggin beck. when rex gave you 3 whole quarters of the game.

your team aint great, it's ****ed up

ok I won't panic

and don't you panic when it becomes clear in the next few weeks that the eagles are still screwed up. zero points in the second half which goes right along with the theme of your season: not showing up for the whole game. you were at least within the possibility of yet ANOTHER blown 4th quarter lead against john friggin beck. when rex gave you 3 whole quarters of the game.

your team aint great, it's ****ed up

Oh really? How is Chris Cooley doing? LOL SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4pRMSL0Bo

Oh really? How is Chris Cooley doing? LOL SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4pRMSL0Bo

Not only are you sulking in the injury of a player (which is classless), it's irrelevant to anything which was said in this post. Cooley has been irrelevant all season, and Davis clearly deserves the job anyway. Many of us would love to see Davis get the job anyway.

The Eagles thrived off of Rex Grossman, whom we all knew would have the 4 INT game eventually. He's not very good, and you can't hide that but for so long. Give John Beck another 2 minutes, and the game is tied. A guy who has been in the league for 4 years with a QB rating of 64.1 scores the SECOND touchdown of his CAREER almost immediately against the "great" Eagles. And i would say your D is showing up if your corners were making the plays, but your garbage safety Coleman was making the plays. The INT's weren't exactly killing it either, they were catching a ball that was handed to them. I don't see how you can say that because Rex sucks, the Eagles are great. Lets give Beck 4 quarters next time and see how it ends up. BTW, you're still last in the division, and we're half a game behind the leader. I have never seen a team consider themselves so great every year that has such an empty trophy case. The Cowboys do it, but at least they have 5 trophies.

Archived