Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins have already beat expectations by 50%

Burgold

you can use that same logic to say we are a 4-3 failed conversion and a 2 rams receiver catches away from being 1-3

Hah! Outdid you. My whatif required only one play, but yours requires THREE! Besides, mine was a cap full retort to GHH already saying the 1-3 stuff. :)

We're 3-1 because we deserve to be. In each of those games we outplayed the opponent. Look at the games or the stats. In the one game we truly played evenly... we lost. It's an honest 3-1. If not a dominating one.

It was 4 as regards said bet. And 5 as I pointed out very early in that thread, but as you'd pounced on the 4 from my 4-5 win prediction in the other thread, 4 is what's up there. But 3 does give it even more dramatic effect I 'spose. Never let the whole truth get in the way of a good tale.

Nice to see you spring back into life after last week's loss having you (not) conspicuous by your absence.

Hail.

*Edit* Two more wins genius. I'll forward you an abacus if that will help.

Ewww I can't wait until I get to embarrass you after all of the pompus crap you post here

Keep it up pal, it's coming

Coming up is:

-Philly @ home

-Carolina on the road

-Buffalo on the road

-San Fran @ home

.....If we can come out of this 3-1 again and 6-2 over all, i think we would be in GREAT shape coming down the stretch. Even 5-3 wouldn't be so bad. Looks like we set up ourselves pretty well thus far.

We are going to have too if we want to have shot with the way our sched ends.

Like 500 idiots "knew" were going to "find a way to lose" yesterday. Just check out the gameday thread, it's hilarious.

Come on man. The game day threads are the breading ground for the worst form of fandom, both positive and negative, and you might not like the negativity as the 4th quarter rolled.

But when Bradford had his receivers drop three TD's, and we win a game the Rams should NEVEr of been in by 7 ..... well, there but for the grace of God and all that.

It's not that 'hilarious' in reality to how it played.

Hail.

GHH, you're just mad that the Colts are going to get Luck. :ols:

He's not the only one upset, after I watched that Stanford v UCLA game on Saturday where Luck was making an one handed catch as a WR to go with a dominating passing performance, I knew the football gods will give us between a 6-10 and 8-8 season to have us on the outside looking in..

Come on man. The game day threads are the breading ground for the worst form of fandom, both positive and negative, and you might not like the negativity as the 4th quarter rolled.

But when Bradford had his receivers drop three TD's, and we win a game the Rams should NEVEr of been in by 7 ..... well, there but for the grace of God and all that.

It's not that 'hilarious' in reality to how it played.

Hail.

"Just knowing" is the worst kind of fandom, whether or not its in the gameday thread.

Nobody "just knows" anything, and declaring you do is some kind of weird CYA that beaten-down Skins fans LOVE to engage in.

The only think I "just know" is that the Skins are 3-1 going into the bye and that's excellent news. Whether or not it means the Skins go on to do anything of note this season is still way up in the air, but I'm not going to "just know" that a total collapse is iminent just to protect myself from future disappointment, which seems to be a popular tactic around here.

---------- Post added October-3rd-2011 at 11:36 AM ----------

Okay, i'll point out to you some similarities from past Skins teams this decade:

Trash QB- Check

That's really offensive. Say he's a ****ty QB but if you want, but what exactly has Rex done that qualifies him as "trash?"

7 Sacks. over 150 yards rushing. Look, if Kyle can quit being a douche we WILL put up more points. My prediction remains the same. 2nd in the NFC East when it's all said and done. Possibly tied for first with NY...the way Philly and Dallas are playing. Too much Offense. NO Defense. You can't win a division that way.

If you don't see it then there is nothing I can say to change your mind and you are welcome to have that opinion !

Especially when he mentions the single biggest difference. Also, other teams didn't fully shut down our run game as injuries to CP hurt it. Finally, we did not have a defense or teams capable of scoring or at least setting up lots of SFOs.

I still dont see why this team can't win 10 games people, as you know its only quarter way through season but we currently have top 5 defense, offense middle of the road but can improve with better QB play..got a good rushing attack.. next 4 games I really can see us losing to Eagles (but it will be a better game then last year, though i think we can pull the upset) beating the Bills in Toronto, Beating the 49ers here at home and beating Carolina...if we get to 6-2 at half-way point we will be in good position..HTTR...keep fighting boys..

Archived