Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Lee - ILB for the Cowboys

CrypticVillain

Uhh, except Fletcher > Brooking. By a lot.

absolutely......he is one of my all time favorites, and even today at 136 years old he is one fo the best in the league, bar none...i didn't question his play, i never will, the man is disruptive and im not BS'ing in the least...one of the best there is right now!!!!

However, that dumb little classless "show" he put on,..........was Brooking-like for sure.....and come on man, 'this is our house' There is only wand forever will only BE ONE RAY LEWIS! I am not and will not take from his play at LB.....but that little playground "false enthusiasm" ....gave out those same douche Vibes, that Brooking did

absolutely......he is one of my all time favorites, and even today at 136 years old he is one fo the best in the league, bar none...i didn't question his play, i never will, the man is disruptive and im not BS'ing in the least...one of the best there is right now!!!!

However, that dumb little classless "show" he put on,..........was Brooking-like for sure.....and come on man, 'this is our house' There is only wand forever will only BE ONE RAY LEWIS! I am not and will not take from his play at LB.....but that little playground "false enthusiasm" ....gave out those same douche Vibes, that Brooking did

Classless? Please.

It's like Redskin fans getting upset over Brandon Jacobs saying we were the Giants "****es". That type of crap is said every week, cameras just don't catch it. Who cares? It's said to fire up the team.

Classless? Please.

It's like Redskin fans getting upset over Brandon Jacobs saying we were the Giants "****es". That type of crap is said every week, cameras just don't catch it. Who cares? It's said to fire up the team.

still a douche bag move on the Home teams Painted logo.....call it whatever you want, I call it classless and Brooking-like. and thats a wrap...And im guessing its not really his house huh....and Karma came in the form of a man coverage assignment for Alengela Hall, couldn't happen to a better player in my opinion....who else other then the completely selfish Angela Hall ..............absolutely perfect ending

still a douche bag move on the Home teams Painted logo.....call it whatever you want, I call it classless and Brooking-like. and thats a wrap

It's not "a wrap" because you said it is, Mr. Big Shot :ols:

...And im guessing its not really his house huh....

It's called getting your team pumped up. No **** it's not his house, Sherlock.

nope it sure aint his house, big goofy Brooking wanna be.......(except he can actually back it up and make plays) ... i feel sorry for Flecher, he has to rely on Angela Hall to make plays ......LOL. Poor guy...........Stuck on the field with that D Bag..............and his whining . Dude, it was you Angela Hall, just last year 'if we wanna win games, then put me on the #1 WR"....selfish A Hole

and indeed it is a wrap when i say it is....which now....its a wrap, because case closed

I agree with you KDawg. What Fletcher was doing last night is the same thing every team does. It's not douchey - it's part of the culture, but should that not also apply to Brooking? You find it distasteful because he's a Cowboy - that is the only reason.

I agree with you KDawg. What Fletcher was doing last night is the same thing every team does. It's not douchey - it's part of the culture, but should that not also apply to Brooking? You find it distasteful because he's a Cowboy - that is the only reason.

I don't find Brooking distasteful. I just don't understand how the way he handles himself pumps anyone up. His stuff was lame because it was HIM who said it. Sounded lame.

I don't find Brooking distasteful. I just don't understand how the way he handles himself pumps anyone up. His stuff was lame because it was HIM who said it. Sounded lame.

Brooking used to be a pretty good football player - I guess the "used to be" says it all though. Point taken.

Philly has done far worse on the star then what Washington did last night. Yeah as a Dallas fan you don't like watching them stomp on the star, but it's really not that big of a deal, Dallas won, whys all this smack talk about it even matter?

Wouldn't be shocked if Dallas does the exact same thing when they go to FedEx.

still a douche bag move on the Home teams Painted logo.....call it whatever you want, I call it classless and Brooking-like. and thats a wrap...And im guessing its not really his house huh....and Karma came in the form of a man coverage assignment for Alengela Hall, couldn't happen to a better player in my opinion....who else other then the completely selfish Angela Hall ..............absolutely perfect ending
Remember that next time Dallas does the same thing at FedEx, WHICH THEY HAVE DONE EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. Funny, I don't see you calling the Cowboys classless for jumping on the Skins logo at midfield. Oh wait, ESPN doesn't capture that and show it to the entire country when its the Cowboys doing it.

Archived