Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CLOBBER THE COWBOYS (Week 3 Goal Updated - 1000 Hit at 11:07 PM - New Goal: 1200)

Hitman21ST

The Redskins are going to kick the crap out of the cowboys.

Most cow pie ingrates don't even know that the only reason their pathetic team was voted into the NFL was because the Dallas owners went out an bought the rights to the song "Hail to the Redskins" then refused to let the Redskins use it unless they voted to let Dallas in.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck :

It's game day baby!!!! Hail to the redskins!!! Redskinswave ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø httr¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø keep the wave going¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º r e d s k i n s w a v e ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„...ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤°¨¨°º¤...ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø keep the wave going¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º r e d s k i n s w a v e ¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„...ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤ºº...

Dallas is going down !!!!! Hail yeah !!!!!

Httr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!!**** dallas!!!!! !!!!!! **** them!

This game is important. The Skins can pull two games ahead of the Eagles (favorites to win the division) and Cowboys (media darlings). They'd be a game up against the "better" team" (the Giants) and 3 and 0 going into St. Louis to play a beaten up Rams team. They then get a week off and come out playing the Eagles. I'm getting ahead of myself, but this game is freakin' important. It is the first game I get to watch on t.v. this season (don't have direct t.v. and I live on the west coast...meh)....ugh...

This game is important. The Skins can pull two games ahead of the Eagles (favorites to win the division) and Cowboys (media darlings). They'd be a game up against the "better" team" (the Giants) and 3 and 0 going into St. Louis to play a beaten up Rams team. They then get a week off and come out playing the Eagles. I'm getting ahead of myself, but this game is freakin' important. It is the first game I get to watch on t.v. this season (don't have direct t.v. and I live on the west coast...meh)....ugh...

Definately have to win tonight. Have to. Win it for your fans Redskins!

I think your absolutely spot on...this is a HUGE game can't wait for the opening kickoff.

Romo sits to pee will be playing at home for the first time since another Monday night game - the one against the Giants last October when he broke a collarbone and was done for the 2010 season. And this time he'll be coming in already brittle.

''We're going to blitz him every down if he's playing, the first 15 plays,'' Shanahan said, laughing. ''No, obviously everybody's got a game plan for everything, but usually if a guy can play he's got a legitimate chance to do what he's capable of doing or else they couldn't have him in there.''

CRUSH THE COWBOYS!!!!!

Archived