Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CLOBBER THE COWBOYS (Week 3 Goal Updated - 1000 Hit at 11:07 PM - New Goal: 1200)

Hitman21ST

Quick question--I'm bout to buy tickets for a game at fedex this year and am trying to figure out which lower level sideline seats have obstructed view/how bad it is. I know there've been plenty of threads about this type of thing but I can't find them. Can anyone direct me to one?

GO SKINS!! I wanna see the D laying out some Pukes!

Screw 1200, let's get it to 1500.

Dallas sucks.

Dallas really, really, really, really sucks.

And oh ya, **** Dallas.

Hope we beat the piss out of the Pukes.

Hail.

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 03:26 PM ----------

Quick question--I'm bout to buy tickets for a game at fedex this year and am trying to figure out which lower level sideline seats have obstructed view/how bad it is. I know there've been plenty of threads about this type of thing but I can't find them. Can anyone direct me to one?

Truly, EVERYTHING you need to know - http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?147933-Everything-You-Ever-Wanted-To-Know-About-FedExField&highlight=fedex+field

Redskins nation stand up! This is the biggest game we've had since the miracle needed run to make it to the playoffs the year Sean Taylor passed. This is a new regime though, a new team, and this is this teams most meaningful game to date. So let's stand until our feet our sore, scream until we run out of breathe, and make sure those little ****es in Arlington, Texas can hear us all the way from the DMV, as we stomp the Cowboys tonight.

Archived