Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After Week 1 impressions (I know it's only 1 Week), our schedule looks very tough!!

timdaley73

I'm of the opposite mindset, I think we have some very winnable games on there. Arizona, St. Louis, Carolina, Buffalo, San Fran, Miami, Seattle, Minnesota, NY Giants....all games we could win. That would give us 10 wins.

That being said we are the Redskins and a Week 1 victory doesn't make us the cream of the crop. But I can see us winning those games.

What jumps out to me is our last four games: NE, @NY, Minn, @ Philly. To be brutally honest, you'd have to say there's a real good chance of us going 1-3 over this stretch. I'd hate to end what could be a pretty good year on that kind of note. On the positive side, I've got a hunch that the last game of the season is the least predictable. Ending with a win against Philly would be sweet.

Maybe after my season is over. Time is of the essence, sir :)

Excuses, excuses. You cover 1 Skins game (preseason might I add), and all of a sudden you're to good for the little people :D

Just giving you a hard time. Those were great, and if you get a chance to put some together this season, that would be great also.

Hail!

I don't understand some of you guys that are giving Arizona so much credit.

1st its a home game for us, they got a long way to travel

2nd they offense looked good against a TERRIBLE defense. We play anywhere near what we did last Sunday I just don't see them doing much.

3rd. On defense they got fried by Steve Smith and a rookie. Granted Smith is a top 5 receiver in this league but who is behind him? Lets see how they defend Moss, and then deal with Kelly and Cooley, plus our running game.

Key to the game, turnovers. If we don't make turn the ball over and make other glaring mistakes which frankly we have not made in preseason nor the first game (other than Rex fumbling) I don't see us loosing this one. Our team seems hungry and better yet scared to lose. Mistake free football and we have this one in the bag.

Lets see how they defend Moss, and then deal with Kelly and Cooley, plus our running game

I hope they gameplan to stop Kelly and not Gaffney, Davis, and Armstrong!

---------- Post added September-14th-2011 at 08:12 AM ----------

owned....haven't had my coffee yet. Make that Freddie Davis.

:ols:

Here's my thoughts....

2 - Winnable

3 - Push

4 - Winnable

6 - Doubtful

7 - Winnable

8 - Winnable

9 - Winnable

10 - Winnable

11 - Push

12 - Winnable

13 - Doubtful

14 - Doubtful

15 - Push

16 - Winnable

17 - Doubtful

Winnable = 60% or more conifdent we could pull the game out

Push = 41-59% confident we could pull the game out

Doubtful = 40% and less confident we could lose the game

If we play like past years and lose the games we "should" win then we're going to have a season around what is expected of us. If we take care of business but get out classed by those that are a bit better we'll be around that 7-9 to 9-7 range. If we actually take care of our business AND manage a few upsets then we could surprise some people.

Archived